carbon fibre mivec cover

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shue
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

carbon fibre mivec cover

Post by shue »

for anyone who has the $$. looks really 8) and well done.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FTO-CARBON-FIBRE- ... dZViewItem

Greggles
Apprentice

Mivec Covers...

Post by Greggles »

Slighty off-topic - but does anyone know people who can paint these professionally? Like say if I were to want an airbrushing or some kind of artwork like some of the one's I've seen, what do I do!?

I'm far from being artistically talented with a paint brush and/or spray can and eventually I'd like to get a swanky looking engine bay.

Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope!
[img]http://home.iprimus.com.au/gtanderson/greggles-sig.jpg[/img]
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

my next door neighbour's wife is some sort of airbrush guru...I asked her to paint a pic of my car...now u have me thinking...maybe she can do the cover!
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

greggles there were a few places that do it.

I got quoted a year or so ago from a place in sydney or bris? i think it was about $200. do a google search as I cannot remember the persons details.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

YOU ARE BIDING TO BUY A CARBON FIBRE MIVEC ENGINE COVER THIS IS NOT YOUR CHEAP IMITATION STUFF ITS THE REAL DEAL IM OPEN TO OFFERS BUT IM LOOKING FOR JUST OVER THE £100 MARK AS THIS IS EXTREMELY RARE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE ANYWHERE ELSE.
Hmmm i don't know about anyone else, but i've seen these before, & they are availiable in Japan. Mikey post it up a long time ago, the company who did the carbon cover also have 5 other style from memory.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

I'm gonna go ask her later...and then pop up a price...but cos she's having a baby atm she said she can't use the paint she wants - aparently its dangerous...
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

hey khunjeng is her name thelma ? coz my gf knows someone by that name who does airbrushing as well and is having a baby as well. i think she did dzyame's fto's airbrush as well
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

nar its not...she just started teaching airbrush stuff on the weekends. I swear once she has had the baby she will airbrush anything for us...including posters of our cars...
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

YOU ARE BIDING TO BUY A CARBON FIBRE MIVEC ENGINE COVER THIS IS NOT YOUR CHEAP IMITATION STUFF ITS THE REAL DEAL IM OPEN TO OFFERS BUT IM LOOKING FOR JUST OVER THE £100 MARK AS THIS IS EXTREMELY RARE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE ANYWHERE ELSE.
I emailed this guy as I was really interested in getting it but he said.
hi there ive got some bad news the engine cover isn't for sale now as there is some quality issues it reacts to heat so i have sent it back to the people who made it.
He's going to email me when it gets sorted out. I'll let you guys know.