Big thanks to FTO australia

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

V6 Mivec Colt
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Big thanks to FTO australia

Post by V6 Mivec Colt »

I have a mitsi colt fully converted from an fto gpx

Sunday evening went to start the car to find no spark was on phone with few mitsi heads for a while to no avail

suddenly an idea hit me that i could of mixed up the TPS and IFS plugs as there both same type of plugs and can both reach each one

the reason im thanking the site as i read this on here one day someone had no spark and after endless hours or work found out only

iv no doubt if i did not read that before i went to start my conversion the other day id be lost and striped it down trying find problems

I even commented on the thread laughing that someone made that mistake and then i did haha

so because of the thread iv now got my v6 mivec colt running
:D
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Re: Big thanks to FTO australia

Post by aza013 »

Great stuff :thumright: .
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Good to hear :)
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

First time I've read those 2 plugs can be swapped around so easily.

Good to know.

Same result I suppose. :lol: :D
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

:cheers:
My hours and hours of phone calls to Connor_1994 has helped out another member. :P
Thanks for posting and letting me know, glad you are up and running again. It was a real prick of an issue to determin too.

Original thread....
http://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25992
V6 Mivec Colt wrote:I dont no how u managed to make them reach the opposite plus eg the TPS plug on my loom i doubt would reach the IFS without dragging loom over in a harsh manner haha
:roll:
Never say Never :lol: :lol:
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

That's so good to hear your Colt is up and running!

This forum really is a giant bank of information :D
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
V6 Mivec Colt

Post by V6 Mivec Colt »

PHIL069 wrote::cheers:
My hours and hours of phone calls to Connor_1994 has helped out another member. :P
Thanks for posting and letting me know, glad you are up and running again. It was a real prick of an issue to determin too.

Original thread....
http://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25992
V6 Mivec Colt wrote:I dont no how u managed to make them reach the opposite plus eg the TPS plug on my loom i doubt would reach the IFS without dragging loom over in a harsh manner haha
:roll:
Never say Never :lol: :lol:

Haha i no it bite me in the ass really saying that haha thanks again phil for helping us both out as if i did not read that thread i dont think id of ever though of that

the multimetres were been starting to come out started striping off covers etc and it just slaped me in the face the idea and i said hang on a min there i just want try one thing assuming it wouldnt work and kaboom she begin her life inside the colt now for the first time, cant thank enough as i no myself i would of been checking for endless hrs if i hadnt read that thread

:mrgreen: