pissed off

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bduffman
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

pissed off

Post by bduffman »

f**ken camskill the fuckwits
i bought a few things includeing clutch slave on the 2nd , then on the 3rd the order was processed so i assume they have sent it , been waiting the last 2 weeks and got a email today saying
Payment has now been processed for your order. Your Goods have been dispatched
thats a f**ken joke they had the money 2 weeks ago , not f**ken happy car hasnt moved for 2 weeks and wil be another 2 weeks wait till they get here now
bduffman
Oldtimer

Re: pissed off

Post by bduffman »

turns out they didnt have the parts in stock ( nice of them to email me saying they didnt have the parts )
i could of ordered from japan and it would have been quicker
Shhtuart
Forum Moderator

Post by Shhtuart »

Yeah, unlucky champ.

I ordered some 10000k HID DC2 bulbs and they arrived in 2 days from japan via EMS.

Cost me $60 all up :lol:
MH999
Mechanic

Post by MH999 »

bduffman wrote:turns out they didnt have the parts in stock ( nice of them to email me saying they didnt have the parts )
i could of ordered from japan and it would have been quicker
Then it would have cost you heaps more ,presuming you got it from mitsu japan.Atleast with camskill there prices are more reasonable and if it wasnt for
companys like this fto ownership would be painful.
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

yea but my mechanic was going to order the rebuilt kit n fix it for me would have been cheaper and only 2 week wait but i fidgued ild just get the whole thing from camskill and it would be 2 weeks as well

the thing im most pissed off about is they never sent a email saying they dont have the parts and it will be a wait for them
my cars gona be off the road for a month now thats a f**ken joke i would have payed the extra to have it done in 2 weeks if i new
spency
Mechanic

Post by spency »

Don't cry too hard. I missed the best bit of summer cause of retard mechanics. Cost me 2k more than it should have to get back on the road and 3 months of waiting.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Rebuild kits never work on slaves. Put one in mine & it blew again on the way home.
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Then it would have cost you heaps more ,presuming you got it from mitsu japan.Atleast with camskill there prices are more reasonable and if it wasnt for
This is not true. Camskill buy from Mitsubishi Japan (and so do I). They have to. They cant get genuine bits from anywhere else (and most of what they see is genuine parts). Most of the time I can get the same bits landed (from Mitsubishi Japan) cheaper than Camskill. Its Mitsubishi Australia that rip you (grey import markup).
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    I8A4RE
    QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Karma?
    CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Look, I'm just gonna be a prick and say the following:
    :lol:
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    bduffman
    Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

yea they said they were getting the parts from mitsubishi uk
    yea i could have just payed the extra and bought one here in aus and had it in my car the next day, but seams to save money you need to wait for parts
    MH999
    Mechanic

Post by MH999 »

dstocks wrote:
    This is not true. Camskill buy from Mitsubishi Japan (and so do I). They have to. They cant get genuine bits from anywhere else (and most of what they see is genuine parts). Most of the time I can get the same bits landed (from Mitsubishi Japan) cheaper than Camskill. Its Mitsubishi Australia that rip you (grey import markup).
    Yeah you are right sorry,i meant if he got it from mitsu australia and they didnt have it in stock then they would get it from japan. :oops:
    Tippin
    Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

Bennoz wrote:Rebuild kits never work on slaves. Put one in mine & it blew again on the way home.
    ahaha the inside of the cylinder must have been scored as f*ck

ive used the rebuild kit twice on mine, lasted me about a year