Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Eltnot
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Australia Day Weekend Cruise?

Post by Eltnot »

Hey guys,
Turns out I'm heading down to Brisbane for Australia Day (real reason, a surpise birthday party for my mother). At the moment it looks like I'll be taking the FTO down with me, so I thought I might see if anyone was up for a mini cruise?

I should be getting in around lunch time Saturday and hopefully not heading back up to Rocky until Tuesday (time off work permitting). Hopefully we can organise something, and I look forward to meeting a few of you.
Eltnot
Mechanic

Post by Eltnot »

No one's interested in meeting up at all?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Hey man,

Yeah definitly be keen for a cruise as my car will be finished by then.

So mums bday on saturday how does sunday sound?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Eltnot
Mechanic

Post by Eltnot »

Nah, party stuff is happening Sunday (I'm just getting there a day early). At the moment, free Saturday afternoon and evening, and all day Monday.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

well i doubt many ppl will be free monday so lets make it saturday
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Eltnot
Mechanic

Post by Eltnot »

Saturday afternoon works for me.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

OK official Cruise

Saturday 24th 3pm

1. I8A4RE
2. Eltnot
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Am only available after 7pm cos of homo work.... But if somethings still happening I'll be up for it
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Mate as long as my car is running sweet ill be driving all night long :twisted:
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

HAHAHA, I'm at work now which is fkn shithouse, but keep us informed how it all goes and what your figures are... So count me in on the cruise....I'll just be joining late
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

im so f**ken nervous :lol:
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Hhehehe, relax everything will be fine. I've seen apc tune my friends wrx and they did a fantastic job. You didn't cut corners on your install and spent the extra dosh doing things properly...
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Hey I'll be up for a cruise on sat. Where bouts are you thinking?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh sh*t i just realised its public holiday on monday, so monday is cool with me too, if that suits everyone else better?
Hey I'll be up for a cruise on sat. Where bouts are you thinking?
Umm really i dont mind, as long as i am driving i will be happy :D A spin up the hlls if anyone is interested?

if its an afternoon cruise maybe a cruise up the hills, then somewhere to eat?

But as i say i dont care, what do you guys want to do?
Eltnot
Mechanic

Post by Eltnot »

A cruise up the hills sounds good. Monday is fine too, just be aware though that there will be a lot of people going places on Monday to celebrate. It took me two hours to get out of Brisbane on Boxing Day because of all of the people heading to the beach. So Picnic areas will probably be busy.

Just something to keep in mind when choposing the location and time.

Grabbing some eats though afterwards sounds good though.
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

I literally couldn't afford the fuel down there... I'd love to come see your car, though, Simon. I'll see if I can convince Garth (RallyMad) to go down and I'll split the fuel cost with him and hitch a ride. :P
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok saturday it is, 3pm @ the usual pub.... ill get a map posted soon

1. I8A4RE
2. Eltnot
3. Jamie
4. Yano
5. Garth & Pete ???
Eltnot
Mechanic

Post by Eltnot »

For the newbie here... What Pub is the "Usual Pub"?
Just so I can sort out my directions before I leave Rockhampton tomorrow.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I said i will get map posted after work for ya :roll: :lol:

Cant remember the name but ill fish it out from one of the other cruise threads when i get home
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Alderley Arms Hotel. Along Samford Rd. Meet point is out the back carpark. Take the driveway sideways, but its always empty!

Hoping to have my car back together mid year for cruising... So will have to catch up with you guys then...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.