White Dial Kits

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

dAsh
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

White Dial Kits

Post by dAsh »

Anyone in Melbourne have a set laying around?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Contact Vincent from Motorware @ Clayton - he's got some lying around... if you want a demo at night inside the car, i'll be happy to show you (time permitting)

....and don't forget to tell him that Michael (with the red FTO) sent ya!!

http://www.motorware.com.au
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

edit: if you want a demo at night inside the car, check out my website (http://002nv.cjb.net/) for a photo-shot to see how it works. otherwise i'll be happy to show you (time permitting) what it looks like in real life... :wink:
Last edited by GPXXX on Mon May 26, 2003 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dAsh
Apprentice

Post by dAsh »

Thanks mate, for 500 though I'm happy to get them from pommyland and fit em myself for half that!
You have the indiglo ones?
JagerMarty
Apprentice

white dials

Post by JagerMarty »

Saw an advert in the current Autosalon mag for a company called "etronicauto" or something like that, but the ad did say they do white dials for FTO's
HTH :)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

dash, the dials that 02NV got r indiglo. It is expensive 4 a dials even its an indiglo, but like we said before. Its the only stand alone kmph dial available, every thing else is with Mph & micro size kmph in it!

I've seen the one from HK already, but the quality is not as good, the white looks more like off white. Plus if anythings goes wrong i can always bring it back locally & fix it!
G1
Mechanic

Post by G1 »

E-Tronics can do Custom White Dials for any car. So KPH will definitely be possible. I was gonna get around to getting it done, I have a couple of friends that work there, and if we get a group of us done I'm sure they will work out a good price... but for me I probably won't do it for a few months.. I wanna get wheels and body kit first.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

My dials are actually made by E-Tronic (coz I recognise the logo on the dial itself, which will soon be replaced by a custom FTO logo). the colors are adjustable from aqua to pale blue to off-white to pale green... brigtness is also adjustable.

for $500 installed i think they are well worth it, and besides - how often can you find color & brightness adjustable KPH dials for that price in Oz?