Torque converter removal

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

unknownperson
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Torque converter removal

Post by unknownperson »

how do i remove the torque converter? i have been through the manual and it says nowhere how to do it, any help would be good thanks
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

if you know how to pull the gearbox out then removing the torque converter will be a piece of cake
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
unknownperson
Apprentice

Post by unknownperson »

already had the gear box off... but its ok now... i worked it out... just had to find a spanner thin enough to fit between the fly wheel and the rest of the engine to get the bolts un done...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Good work man, :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...