wanna run your fine fto on water instead of fuel??????

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

gpat
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

wanna run your fine fto on water instead of fuel??????

Post by gpat »

Not a gimmick....really does work..dont know how refined it is though.Have a look at the videos on this site.

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop ... agodlx1_fg
interesting it would be cool to get an old shitter and try it....whos up for it..lol
Grue
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Grue »

Was tempted to get an old beat-up landrover and try it just for fun once the FTO's finished... but the trouble is, she'll NEVER be finished :lol:
If you can't dazzle them with dexterity, baffle them with bull...
gpat
Apprentice

Im hearin ya

Post by gpat »

maybe we could do a group buy thingo....$50.00 each in buy car and away we go......only need 10 people or so....could be kinda fun
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

sounds like a pretty decent idea....if this is for real..and it would settle once and for all whether a car can run of water (which to me, for some reason, sounds pretty far fetched)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah these heaps of these round
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

If this really worked wouldn't we have heard a LOT more about this? It would be all over the news etc.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

A guy in the US successfully managed to get his car running on water - but he died in a mysterious 'oil related' accident.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I watched a documentry on tv about 3-6 months ago about this guy who has done it. He started the project trying to make a welder that runs on water instead of gas and was successful so then he thought what other applications could he use this for. He realised vehicles could use the same principle and made a system to do it. I saw his website somewhere...... I dont know, cant remember, alchol has destroyed my long term and marijuana may short term, so yeah it was a tough game but good to watch 8O
Last edited by I8A4RE on Tue May 06, 2008 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

lol yeah thats the guy ^^
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote:A guy in the US successfully managed to get his car running on water - but he died in a mysterious 'oil related' accident.
LOL wtf... :tard: (im so addicted to these emoticons)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

Interesting. I thought this'd be bullsh*t, just like an electrical turbo... but I did some research and this is what I turned up:

http://mythbusters-wiki.discovery.com/t ... r+on+water

Seems that what they're doing isn't replacing petrol with water, but they are combining it.

Essentially, you still run gasoline, but with a mix of water, in a similar way to how you would run NOS.
Some Knowledgeable Dude wrote:You are correct, but there is split oxygen and hydrogen in with the steam wich is a highly combustable mixture. The steam will raise wour compression ratio, the oxygen will make the gasoline burn more completely, and the hydrogen is a combustable fuel within itself. This mix will change the way your fule is burned and you will likely want to retard your timing a few degrees just like when using nos.

Interesting, yet I'm still a cynic.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

LED ALL the things.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

and thats exactly what the oil companies want you to believe :P
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

I8A4RE wrote:and thats exactly what the oil companies want you to believe :P
Yeah, but peak oil will sort the oil companies out :roll:
LED ALL the things.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah they keep going on about that, but then they keep finding more. apparently (and im no expert far from it in fact) alska has more oil the iraq evey did. Now you say well alaska is a nationally protaected, AGREED but it is owned by america and we all know how, money hungry, care for no one but themselves, type of politicans they have over there 8O
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

i dont know why...but for some reason, i am lead to believe the car would lose power...anyone verify this ?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah if you read the article that supplanter put it basically says that the energy used is more than the energy gained so therefore a waste of time
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Water is what is created when you burn hydrogen and oxygen, it is already burnt fuel. A car powered by water is as likely as a car running off exhaust fumes ;)
LED ALL the things.
scremn
Apprentice

Post by scremn »

I8A4RE wrote:Yeah if you read the article that supplanter put it basically says that the energy used is more than the energy gained so therefore a waste of time
Is that due to the current it demands from the battery to create it? The idea/technology definately has the potential to work:

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=jRb5Me3rALA
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

scremn wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Yeah if you read the article that supplanter put it basically says that the energy used is more than the energy gained so therefore a waste of time
Is that due to the current it demands from the battery to create it? The idea/technology definately has the potential to work:

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=jRb5Me3rALA
Yes that is exactly what the article supplanters supplied was saying.