MAF/ MAP sensors

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

vipfto
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

MAF/ MAP sensors

Post by vipfto »

Anyone know if i can replace my GR maf sensor with the GPX map style?
If so are they readily availible?
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

You certainly can providing you install a new ECU (either stand alone or piggyback). The only piggyback unit on the market that i know of that you can do it with is the Emanage Ulitmate which gets installed in my car tomorrow :D . All stand alones can do it as far as i am aware, but your looking around $1000 + just for the unit and then theres installing and tuning.

Why do you want to do it?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Just for looks actually, hate having nice polished pipes and box with a ugly maf sensor in the middle......... but dont think its woth 1000+ for it 8O
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

:lol: no definitly not. If you where carefull you could paint it, chrome or silver or something :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...