Dual Cannon Vs Single Cannon

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Dual Cannon Vs Single Cannon

Post by AMACHA »

OK as the topic states your thoughts on both please i want to eitehr get a dual cannons one on each side of the car and then put a kaze rear bumper on it later down the track or get a single cannon and again put a kaze rear bumper on it.

Can you guys give me some names (brands), prices etc and what else i should look for. I want it to soud loud but not overly loud when idleing or cruising but when i accelerate and hit miveci want it to scream any ideas thoughts..
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

get a 5zigen pro racer or firebolt. VERY nice sounding and VERY loud in mivec. Apexi N1 Evos are rip ass. Not sure where you can get them in Melbourne but being top brand name Jap exhausts, you will need at least a grand .
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

bushido wrote:get a 5zigen pro racer or firebolt.
You're probably thinking of Harry Potter ;) isn't it a fireball? :P
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

That is right!! Yeh love them broomsticks. :lol:
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

Fireballs aren't JASMA approved (sound rating), only the pro racer is. hit up Rated R Group in Silverwater for the Pro Racer exhaust. They should have one left. Cost $1170 though. How much i paid, but sh*ts all over anything fabricated by your local shop, and can never rust coz of high Nickel content.

Dont know why you keep asking everone on here for opinions on what to do to your car mate, you'll end up building something that we all want, not what you want.

Wont find Apexi's or HKS Super Dragger's anymore, they discontinued a long time ago.
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

manofwood wrote:Fireballs aren't JASMA approved (sound rating), only the pro racer is. hit up Rated R Group in Silverwater for the Pro Racer exhaust. They should have one left. Cost $1170 though. How much i paid, but sh*ts all over anything fabricated by your local shop, and can never rust coz of high Nickel content.

Dont know why you keep asking everone on here for opinions on what to do to your car mate, you'll end up building something that we all want, not what you want.

Wont find Apexi's or HKS Super Dragger's anymore, they discontinued a long time ago.
Thanks for the info mate :) The Pro racers sound alright on a few of these youtube clips ... If you've got one would you be able to chuck up a clip of what it sounds like on your FTO?
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

Apexi's are available from Shift performance in Lansvale. They also have fuji legalis R's (quite exxie at 1300) in stock. But AMACHA is not in Sydney.
RalliartBoy
Mechanic

Post by RalliartBoy »

Get the 5Zigen.

I bought mine off manofwood and that was the best mod i have done to any of my 50+ cars i have owned.

Sounds amazing and gives a big power increase.
Richy
Mechanic

Post by Richy »

i got the 5zigen pro-racer a-spec.....loud as shxt...cost me $1300 from memory....but it does sound good...