Engine Replacement =)

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

TA
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Engine Replacement =)

Post by TA »

Hey guys, just wondering...
As some are aware my previous engine in my car faulted on me and needs replacement. This was a GPX engine!

Am i able to replace this engine with a GR version R motor?!
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

It's the same engine mate...
TA
Grease Monkey

Post by TA »

Oh ok sorry to ask!
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Lol don't be.

You don't ask, you don't get. Just don't ask stupid questions hehe.
RalliartBoy
Mechanic

Post by RalliartBoy »

now that this has been clarified for you, i just hope you don't miss the opportunity to buy manofwood's engine as it is in great condition and is one of the best performin ones i have seen with low mileage and reguarly serviced.

Not many like this around in this condition so if you miss it you may have trouble finding another one and it may not be as good as this one.
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

RalliartBoy wrote:now that this has been clarified for you, i just hope you don't miss the opportunity to buy manofwood's engine as it is in great condition and is one of the best performin ones i have seen with low mileage and reguarly serviced.

Not many like this around in this condition so if you miss it you may have trouble finding another one and it may not be as good as this one.
It indeed is low mileage for fto, but what's it dyno at ? For some sort of performance idea.

My old fto had light mods and launch aside, my bestmate's light tuned wrx couldn't pull away at all. Rolling acceleration there was nothing in it. Hell, before he modded it, i pulled away from him.