AIR CON

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

AIR CON

Post by I8A4RE »

HEy guys my neighboor was driving home today and his air con just went warm. That would mean it needds re-gassing eh??? If not what you reackon??? motor compressor etc all sound fine
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

re-gassing would be my first guess as well. ;)
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Keep it simple to start with, try the fuse.
DaveO
Grease Monkey

Re: AIR CON

Post by DaveO »

I8AFRE wrote:HEy guys my neighboor was driving home today and his air con just went warm. That would mean it needds re-gassing eh??? If not what you reackon??? motor compressor etc all sound fine
That sounds exactly what happened to me last month.
My TX valve jamed shut and the compressor went into vacum then it ate the seals. Tell him to play it safe and not run the air con untill it's checked out. A simple preasure test will tell the story.

Dave
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Thanks for all the help
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...