Greddy Full auto timer help

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

nvdfto
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Greddy Full auto timer help

Post by nvdfto »

hi guys i have a greddy full auto timer. i connected everything up alright but thers one thing i dont know how to connect.
in the ecu i want to connect up the speed cable from the timer. i dont know which pin to plug it into. so does anyone know which pin number.
i looked at the fto ecu diagram. i think the pin number 86 is the speed - vehicle speed sensor (via INVECS-II)
but i done know what does it mean by INVECS-II
so can someone please tell me which pin should i tap into for a speed reading on the turbo timer.

thanks
Let the tunes decide
.:[Bosch Australia Automotive Department]:.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

INVECS is the tiptronic system in the auto fto...

why are you putting a turbo timer into a non-turbo car?

tsk tsk
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

Please tell me you have a turbo!
nvdfto
Grease Monkey

Post by nvdfto »

girl friend came home with a auto timer i dunno y but its just rice atm. shes looking at geting it turb soon
Let the tunes decide
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

nvdfto wrote:girl friend came home with a auto timer i dunno y but its just rice atm. shes looking at geting it turb soon
You really expect us to believe that? :jerk: :lol: You the third member (2nd in Vic) that put a turbo timer in a stock FTO.

Since you from Springvale, rock up to Option in Westal and ask if they can fit it for you when you decided to give up on it.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
nvdfto
Grease Monkey

Post by nvdfto »

why would i go to complete options anyways they're sh*t.
well i guess u guys aint helpful enough so yeh guess this forum is full of fags like u guys then.
Let the tunes decide
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

Ooooh name calling my favourite. It's called a turbo timer for a reason. But what do I know I'm a fag.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

What a tool calling us fags after saying he is gonna put a turbo timer on a N/A car. Thats more funnier than the guy with the farm animal horn

OMG if he doesnt get banned ben.......... 8O 8O
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
kid_dynamite
Veteran Mechanic

Post by kid_dynamite »

Lol my gf's one came with a turbo timer from the land of the rising sun.. but we got it removed shortly thereafter ;)

But anyway, nvdfto - consider yourself warned. Play nicely or enjoy a break from the forums.

Look at the Apexi RSM wiring manual here:
http://apexi-usa.com/pdfWiring/3.pdf

Page 31 has the table to cross reference FTOs and page 32 has the location of the vehicle speed sensor which you need to hook it up.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

i answered your question dude... chill...!
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

I8AFRE wrote:What a tool calling us fags after saying he is gonna put a turbo timer on a N/A car. Thats more funnier than the guy with the farm animal horn

OMG if he doesnt get banned ben.......... 8O 8O
oh common i as pretty funni with the farm noise horn hahah what a laugh it is,trust me once u honk that cow ull never go back haha
nvdfto
Grease Monkey

Post by nvdfto »

yeh i noe thanks a lot jono
Let the tunes decide
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

nvdfto wrote:why would i go to complete options anyways they're sh*t.
well i guess u guys aint helpful enough so yeh guess this forum is full of fags like u guys then.
good way to make friends.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

oh common i as pretty funni with the farm noise horn hahah what a laugh it is,trust me once u honk that cow ull never go back haha
Yeah sorry to be raggin on ya bro :D
good way to make friends.
Yeah its funny when baby dont get her bottle :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...