General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Blk-Jet
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

microtech lt-8 group buy

Post by Blk-Jet »

Hey all,

Just wanted t see what kind of feedback i'd get for this.
The microtech is a fully programable engine management computer, easy to set up and will do the job for most of us. Price will be approx $1000 if more than 10 can get together.

So who's interested?
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

what sort of kw gain would most people see at the wheels with basic breather modds (exhaust, filter, etc)
Im keen if you can get a good price
Blk-Jet
Grease Monkey

Post by Blk-Jet »

i've jumped the gun a bit here, as michael always seems to tell me!

I can't give any kind of kW gain potential as it's fittment in my car is for a much larger application/modification stages.

However, if you do your research you'll find that will breather mods and exhaust mods you an use the computer to"upgrade the engines brain" and give it new instructions to unleash the full potential of those mods and any other mos you do from there on!

Ecu's are a must have for gaining full potential out of mods, anyone will tell you that.

Plus, if the turbo conversion is ont he mind, this is a good budget unit that will do the job...
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

can you get a group buy price for 5? you also probably want to post up the specifications of it for those who don't know what the microtech lt-8 is and what it can do.

most likely you can count me in as i was going to buy one...
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

is 1k a good price though ??
i was also looking at the apexi fc
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna need it as well but yeah some more feature info on the product would be great.

in a nutshell, count me in! :D
Blk-Jet
Grease Monkey

Post by Blk-Jet »

hey guys,

sorry for the late reply again!

I'll post some specs of the microtech up within the day.

The cost of the system will be approx $1k they retail for about $1190 so your saving a few dollars!

I have just bought a haltech e6k ecu unit 2nd hand that will do the job i'm looking at doing. So far mods will be 2.2ltr, ported heads,3 angle valves, reground cams, duel 63mm TB, computer, extractors, exhaust, strengthened tranny and hopefully twin turbo if i can get my hands on identical t25 or 28's within the next 2 months.

The haltech will manage all these but so too the microtech! So the microtech is a very powerfull and VERY userfriendly computer!

Posting some pics up soon too

Cheers