Summernats Canberra - January

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Robb
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Summernats Canberra - January

Post by Robb »

Hey guys are any of you interested in coming down to canberra for the summernats in january??? (8th - 11th)

For anyone that doesnt know what it is.. here is a little taste
~ cars, girls, supercruz's, burnout comps, drag strip, girls, sound-off's, exibisions, girls, stun shows, holden precision driving team, food, strippers, events, did I mention girls, drag cars, rotory's, imports, turbo's, superchargers, hotrods, girls, show'n'shine, even a car with a jet fight engine~

there are buildings full of performance mods (you name it they got it) from all the top manufacturer's that you can purchase, ICE that will blow your eardrum away also for purchase, the atmosphere is absolutely insane and considering there are not to many FTO's in canberra we could really get some heads turning if all you guys come down...

IT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO ADVERTISE THE CLUB AS PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER AUSTRALIA COME HERE FOR THE NATS... WE CAN GET SOME MODELS (WEARING SKIMMY TIGHT LYCRA OF COURSE) TO HAND OUT PAMPHLETS OR BUSINESS CARDS FOR THE CLUB TO PEOPLE!!!

As they say it is the biggest car event in the country...

Ps. most of the girls wear practically nothing so all you perverts out there (steve...) with cam's you will have a field day....:) some of the people that come here spend $100K+ on their cars so you will be impressed I guarentee you...

Pss. I didn't forget about you ladies either a lot of the guys walk around with their shirts off with muscles bulgingout everywhere... hell I'll take my top of for you if you like...:)

Robb...
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Re: Summernats Canberra - January

Post by GPXXX »

Robb wrote:hell I'll take my top of for you if you like...:)
Robb...
you got my hyped up when you mentioned the girls until i pictured the above... guess you can rule me out then, LOL..!! :D
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Yeah I just went and had a look in the mirror... and on second thoughts I think I will leave my shirt on....:) sorry girls....

Robb...
YFT-08U
Apprentice

Post by YFT-08U »

I might be entering my car

Dunno yet

Jc
dannyboyau
Veteran Mechanic

Post by dannyboyau »

hopefully i will see you there in 2005 if every thing goes according to plan i am hoping to visit there with my FTO.
Bluntman
Grease Monkey

Post by Bluntman »

hey all... ive been to the nats before, a long time ago. does anybody know how much tickets are, or rough pricing for accomodation?? would be great to hang out with a lot of other FTO drivers and advertise the club on a national level..
Going sideways at 140km/h isnt as fun as it sounds!
www.actionpaintball.com.au
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

I think its about $90 for the full 4 days, I think they charge about $30-40 for each seperate day so its way cheaper if you get a full pass...8) I'm just going by memory so the prices might be a little off.... dont know what accomadation would be as I usually just take the girls to my back seat instead of forking out for a hotel...:D

Robb...
Bluntman
Grease Monkey

Post by Bluntman »

haha nice... since its christmas you can pass a few of the lovely ladies my way! :lol:
Going sideways at 140km/h isnt as fun as it sounds!
www.actionpaintball.com.au