Forum fees

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

aza013
NSW Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Forum fees

Post by aza013 »

Ben I'm talking about full window, like a window tint not a strip.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Vectose wrote:
Bennoz wrote:Again, its not the money that's the issue, but the stickers (vinyl) 'goes off' after a few years if not put on the car, the chemicals in the protective covers actually eat them sticker ironically enough. Minimum order run is a 100 stickers.
But if we get enough people to buy the stickers and pay up front before they are ordered then they can't pull out and stickers won't go to waste.
That and who cares if they go to waste if we paid for them. It's either that or people mis out.

Sure bennoz may have threw out a fuckton of them, but i'm sure a fuckton were also given out.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

I like the idea of stickers, not to sure about full back window :?
I also really really really like the idea of polo shirts :P
Couldn't we let some fund raising pay for part of them?
:idea: Old school car rally/BBQ "podfilter competition", the sort where we meet at a starting point, get given clues, have to find/quote stuff on the way, and have to find our way to the finish. Entry fee, 1st/2nd/3rd place prizes (for finishing and/or finishing with correct answers), steak sandwich/sausage sizzle (small charge) at the finish.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Kustom wrote:
Vectose wrote:
Bennoz wrote:Again, its not the money that's the issue, but the stickers (vinyl) 'goes off' after a few years if not put on the car, the chemicals in the protective covers actually eat them sticker ironically enough. Minimum order run is a 100 stickers.
But if we get enough people to buy the stickers and pay up front before they are ordered then they can't pull out and stickers won't go to waste.
That and who cares if they go to waste if we paid for them. It's either that or people mis out.

Sure bennoz may have threw out a fuckton of them, but i'm sure a fuckton were also given out.
Maybe I could give all the left overs to Bass_Twitch & Taz to make centre consoles from :cheeky:
aza013 wrote:Ben I'm talking about full window, like a window tint not a strip.
I can get them too :cheers:
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Bennoz wrote: Maybe I could give all the left overs to Bass_Twitch & Taz to make centre consoles from :cheeky:
:facepalm2: :jocolor: :jocolor: :jocolor: :thumleft: :geek: :geek: :hmm: :hmm: :bs:

O stop it you :supergay:
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Bennoz wrote:
aza013 wrote:Ben I'm talking about full window, like a window tint not a strip.
I can get them too :cheers:
Maybe Bennoz could have a "Monster Everything Must Go Garage Sale" to pay for them :cheeky:
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Forum fees

Post by ZFL45H1 »

PHIL069 wrote: :idea: Old school car rally/BBQ "podfilter competition", the sort where we meet at a starting point, get given clues, have to find/quote stuff on the way, and have to find our way to the finish. Entry fee, 1st/2nd/3rd place prizes (for finishing and/or finishing with correct answers), steak sandwich/sausage sizzle (small charge) at the finish.
This man is an ideas man I love it I'll be there
gotta get there one day :)
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Bennoz wrote:
PHIL069 wrote:Changing forum names, ranks & colours is a bit fiddly = yeh, we are worth it
:lol: Nah, it really is. Colours are assigned to groups, therefore I have to create a new group for every user that want's a different colour, then I have to assign that user to the group, then I have to set all the permissions for that group. Its a big job. Ranks are a bit easier, but again you dont just give a user a rank, you have to create the rank group, then assign the user to the group.
I just meant that if we had paying members, there could be a paying members group colour. ;)
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

i want a raffle! cause its easy, everyone put in 10 bucks or so (1 per person) then buy something 3/4 of the total, but dont buy it till winner is declared - save on postage, the 1/4 goes as donation!
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

phi-tec wrote:i want a raffle! cause its easy, everyone put in 10 bucks or so (1 per person) then buy MY FTO with 3/4 of the total, but dont buy it till winner is declared - save on postage, the 1/4 goes as donation!
:twisted: :lol:
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Forum fees

Post by ZFL45H1 »

:lol: nice PHIL069
gotta get there one day :)
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

i will only do that if, the 4.5k odd members (active or not) put in 10 bucks :P
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

phi-tec wrote:i will only do that if, the 4.5k odd members (active or not) put in 10 bucks :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: FUNNY
$33,750
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

PHIL069 wrote:
phi-tec wrote:i will only do that if, the 4.5k odd members (active or not) put in 10 bucks :P
$33,750
nice edit :P that would cover all my debt with a few grand to spare :D
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

phi-tec wrote:
PHIL069 wrote:
$33,750
nice edit :P that would cover all my debt with a few grand to spare :D
Wouldn't cover sh*t for me :D
Chuckasaurus
Grease Monkey

Post by Chuckasaurus »

These all sound like good ideas :thumright: i like the idea of a window strip decal :hmm:
V-Tec went Braaa-boooom...
ObsidianRadio wrote:That motor looks hot. Can I have its number? ;)
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Ben do you still have to logo with the blue backing? The one we had up befor the christmas theme.
Also if I get off work at a good time tomorrow I will see what prices I can get foe the full back window sticker.
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

aza013 wrote:Ben do you still have to logo with the blue backing? The one we had up befor the christmas theme.
Also if I get off work at a good time tomorrow I will see what prices I can get foe the full back window sticker.
:lol: @ Christmas theme!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

aza013 wrote:Ben do you still have to logo with the blue backing? The one we had up befor the christmas theme.
Yep :)

Schumie might have a higher res version...
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

That's the one :twisted: thanks for that.
I will see if Schumie still has it and use that as the pic for the sticker :D .
Or is there a better one that would be more suited?