NRMA Inspection Report

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Deeps
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Deeps »

Well I had my inspection done by NRMA so I guess they should know what they are doing. However I dont know how much they know in respect to import cars. Right now I dont have anyone elses word to go on except the dealer and Im not gonna give him that much trust.
elmo
Grease Monkey

dodgy

Post by elmo »

I started a dodgy business post quite a while ago, it's still here but it is somewhere on the second page...
Don't think we need to plug the good ones cause then every idiot who sells FTO parts will be on hear trying to get a free add. On the other hand, dont hesitate to name names and recommend someone if one of the crew is looking for help...
Biot
Apprentice

Post by Biot »

well if we are supporting free speech we should be able to name people / companies or at least insinuate there names like A*C Imports or something.

I suppose at the end of the day we are looking after each other in the best interest of the FTO and not the almighty dollar like some.
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

whilst i've voiced my concerns in the past about flaming companies on these boards, If a company is blatantly abusing the system and selling dodgy cars it's ok to say so *after* you have had a bad experience not just "a friend of a friend..." or "they didn't want to help me".

If you wish to do a writeup about the company and i'll put it into the "buying an FTO" section as a company NOT to buy from -as long as you say why we shouldn't use them.