General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Supplanter
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Squeaky sounds

Post by Supplanter »

bryan wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:Don't get pedders to do your work. They are just a bunch of thieves. Find a reputable garage around your area. If you supply the parts then that becomes cheaper. See if any local member is willing to lend you a hand. I will be changing control arm and trailing arm bushes sometime soon. Will order the parts, open the said arms, take it to my mechanic to have new bushes pressed, install them back again. If you are not confident about working in your car yourself, at least pick up the parts and find a reputable mechanic. Just don't get the work done at pedders.
oh really?? u had a bad experience with them?? yeah im asking payaya whether he can help out but he hasnt replied. dont know much mechanics in vic. you going to change them yourself?
payaya doesn't check the forums very often. He worked on my car at the start of the year, but it took a while for him to start, he is very busy.
LED ALL the things.
bryan
Apprentice

Post by bryan »

Supplanter wrote:
bryan wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:Don't get pedders to do your work. They are just a bunch of thieves. Find a reputable garage around your area. If you supply the parts then that becomes cheaper. See if any local member is willing to lend you a hand. I will be changing control arm and trailing arm bushes sometime soon. Will order the parts, open the said arms, take it to my mechanic to have new bushes pressed, install them back again. If you are not confident about working in your car yourself, at least pick up the parts and find a reputable mechanic. Just don't get the work done at pedders.
oh really?? u had a bad experience with them?? yeah im asking payaya whether he can help out but he hasnt replied. dont know much mechanics in vic. you going to change them yourself?
payaya doesn't check the forums very often. He worked on my car at the start of the year, but it took a while for him to start, he is very busy.
oh damn...thanks for that..
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

bryan wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:Search for pedders in the whirlpool forums. Not just me, know many who have had bad experience with them. Yep I will be trying to change those bushes myself. I have two other vehicles apart from the fto, so I won't get stuck without a car, and I can ferry things to the mechanic to get the bushes pressed.
niceee....sounds like you can start a workshop at your place haha...

yeah ill see if i can find an alternative method...when will you be buying the parts?

Where do you live bryan?
bryan
Apprentice

Post by bryan »

silverGPX wrote:
bryan wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:Search for pedders in the whirlpool forums. Not just me, know many who have had bad experience with them. Yep I will be trying to change those bushes myself. I have two other vehicles apart from the fto, so I won't get stuck without a car, and I can ferry things to the mechanic to get the bushes pressed.
niceee....sounds like you can start a workshop at your place haha...

yeah ill see if i can find an alternative method...when will you be buying the parts?

Where do you live bryan?
melb vic.
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

silverGPX wrote:Where do you live bryan?
:tard:
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
bryan
Apprentice

Post by bryan »

destinationtoby wrote:
silverGPX wrote:Where do you live bryan?
:tard:
lol sorry, 75 queens road, melb, vic
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

I've got a commodore I'm fixing right now will have time soon.

Yep def not on the forums much these days but I'm still here :)