New coilovers in!!

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

bushido wrote:The zero 2 are around $2200 delivered to your doorstep. (from memory)
yeah that sounds about right and you teins for that price........ i know what id be buying
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Sinalot
Apprentice

Post by Sinalot »

Wow these are decently priced. Looks like I give these guys a call 2moro and get myself a set quick smart :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sinalot wrote:Wow these are decently priced. Looks like I give these guys a call 2moro and get myself a set quick smart :D
mate you will not regret it :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Cusco's would smash G4 or D2. Having said that though, you are paying 50% of the price of cusco and getting 80% of the the performance the cusco set would give.

One of my mate's has cusco coilovers in his car. The damping control is far ahead of cheap coilovers. Shock control is better too with less crashthrough than something similar stiffness but from a cheaper coilover set.
MR2YEN
Grease Monkey

Post by MR2YEN »

If anyone is interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 67250&rd=1

Used set of 4 5000km, atm around $500AUD