hey everyone

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

JD-3193
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

hey everyone

Post by JD-3193 »

hey everyone, i'm JD. just signed up so thought i'd give a bit of an introduction.

i'm 20 years old and from the south-east suburbs of melbourne.

i'm looking to buy an FTO towards the end of this year, so just signed up to learn more about the cars etc.

i'm currently driving an MR2. love it to bits but unfortunately having a 2 seater is becoming a real hassle for me, so time for a 4 seater !

the FTOs are pretty damn sexy and i've heard good things about them. looking forward to hearing more :)
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

WTTC JD. Youll find the rear two seats of ftos are near on useless unless youre a midget!

GO the 2 litres!! (3sgte??)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

thanks man

the back seats will mostly be for carrying girls around.
if they can't fit in the back seat then they're clearly too fat !! :lol:

i've got the non-turbo version (3sge) due to P plate restrictions (i'm only 20) but because of how small the car is it's quick enough for me :) about the same as the FTO i'd imagine.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

WTTC ...

I have actually got 3 asian girls (all over 18 ) on the back seat, and 1 in the front who was about 5.5foot ... I am over 6 foot, so my seat was pretty far back ....

So yeah, it can be done ...
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

i've had 3 girls in my MR2. but that was just ridiculous. 2 sitting on eachother in the front. the other one went in the boot.

fairly dangerous and illegal :? but it was only a 5 minute trip.
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

WTTC club man,

u wont regret getting an FTO ;)

btw fitting girls in the back is fine but as a heads up i doubt u will be able to get lucky back there, ul find yourself just too spacially challenged. I'd say most of us have tried and failed ...

unless your a cirque dusoleil performer 8O
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

tippin9 wrote:WTTC club man,

you wont regret getting an FTO ;)

btw fitting girls in the back is fine but as a heads up i doubt you will be able to get lucky back there, ul find yourself just too spacially challenged. I'd say most of us have tried and failed ...

Bullshit, you just got put the seats and her in the right postion, it works trust me it works :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I8A4RE wrote:

btw fitting girls in the back is fine but as a heads up i doubt you will be able to get lucky back there, ul find yourself just too spacially challenged. I'd say most of us have tried and failed ...

Bullshit, you just got put the seats and her in the right postion, it works trust me it works :lol:
If you're 6' 5" like me... it doesn't. Trust me :lol:
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

when there's a will there's a way... ;)

welcome... wherebout in sth east are you?

as Gav would say-- keep an eye out in the Vic forums for upcoming cruises (even if u dont have the fto yet) n meet the group
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

i bet i can manage. i did it in the back of my old commodore with ease. even managed in my MR2 (pull the seat completely forward and recline it fully. or simply remove the targa roof and have her sit on top :lol: ) so i'm sure i'll find a way in the FTO! :D
Cassf88 wrote:when there's a will there's a way... ;)

welcome... wherebout in sth east are you?

as Gav would say-- keep an eye out in the Vic forums for upcoming cruises (even if you dont have the fto yet) and meet the group
i'm from mentone/beaumaris area. would love to come for a cruise some time. i already invade all the SkylineAU ones even though I have no interest in buying a skyline :P
Last edited by JD-3193 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Lol, how this thread derailed on the comment of girls in back seats haha.

I usually have 2 passangers, sitting behind the passanger seat isn't too bad, but behind driver can be pretty cramped. I've had 5 people in the FTO a couple of times lol.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bennoz wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:

If you're 6' 5" like me... it doesn't. Trust me :lol:
haha, so there is benefits to being a midgit sweet.

And i still stick with my previous comment. All you gotta do ben is sit in front passenger seat put the top part of the seat all the way back and just lie down. Then she rides you for that whole 2.5 mins and then your done. She can then finish her self off while you have a ciggie :lol: :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

wttc :D

2.5 mins? how do you manage 8O :lol:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

vipfto wrote:wttc :D

2.5 mins? how do you manage 8O :lol:
i know how can he live with himself :lol: I would of necked myself by now :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol wtf? the way you said it sounded like you were talking about yourself lol noob!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

sublime19 wrote:lol wtf? the way you said it sounded like you were talking about yourself lol noob!
Nah, he was talking about himself AND Bennoz :P
8O Don't ban me :D
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

welcome on board dude ;)

MR2? geez... time for you to buy a decent looking car :lol:

damn, cass beat me to it buy i'll say it anyways...
feel free to come along to anything you see posted in the vic forum,
or just waffle cr@p in the vic section like the rest of us

cheers,
Gav
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:lol wtf? the way you said it sounded like you were talking about yourself lol noob!
I dont smoke :D
Nah, he was talking about himself AND Bennoz
Don't ban me
Why would we ban you???? You seem to be fitting right in ;)
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

SILVERFISH wrote: MR2? geez... time for you to buy a decent looking car :lol:
hey, they're not that bad :P

here's one of my buddies from the MR2 vic club...

having said that, my car is an absolute lemon. had it for 6 months and already spent $4000 on repairs/maintenance.
not all MR2s are like that obviously, I just got unlucky :lol:

I love the look of the FTOs though. they're probably the only car that looks good with a veilside kit on it.

how reliable are they? if I have to do another $4k of repairs I swear I'll kill myself.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

That looks like FLYIN from nz.