n00b

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Jayvi
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

n00b

Post by Jayvi »

Hey ppl!! I bought an FTO on Fri last week and im lovin it... anyways its a black 1995 GPX with 73000kms.. Im thinking on making the interior black and orange, though im a total idiot when it comes to cars and all the other teebits... either way, i got a new stereo and 4 speakers but when i sent the head unit to be installed the stereo surround cracked :x does anybody know where i can get a new one? im willling to go anywhere in sydney for it... anyway... glad to be in the club... Cheers!
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Re: n00b

Post by vipfto »

Jayvi wrote:Hey ppl!! I bought an FTO on Fri last week and im lovin it... anyways its a black 1995 GPX with 73000kms.. Im thinking on making the interior black and orange, though im a total idiot when it comes to cars and all the other teebits... either way, i got a new stereo and 4 speakers but when i sent the head unit to be installed the stereo surround cracked :x does anybody know where i can get a new one? im willling to go anywhere in sydney for it... anyway... glad to be in the club... Cheers!
WTTC nice black is best IMO 8)
anyway try sending DSTOCKS a PM i'msure he will help you in right direction with the surround.
Hope you enjoy the FTO mate we are always happy to help with probs you may have and this forum is full of usefull info
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

WTTC mate, you'll hopefully find enough info on these forums to make your fto ownership easier.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

Welcom to the club!!!!! :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

WTTC, enjoy mate
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

WTTC :thumleft:
Jayvi
Apprentice

Post by Jayvi »

Hey thanks with the warm welcome... and thanks for helping me with my probs... can anybody direct me to a guide to open the dashboard.. im planning on installing some LED lights next week.. anyways.. thanks...
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

http://www.completefto.com.au/CompleteFTO.asp?aid=1
have a look at this site it will give you all that you need.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

welcome to the club mate. glad you love your fto :D

and with the parts that you need, if its not up for sale ... give "dstocks" a pm :thumright:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

WTTC :)