The Pope joined Fto Aus and is spicing up his fto

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Benedict_XIII
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

The Pope joined Fto Aus and is spicing up his fto

Post by Benedict_XIII »

Sorry not really the pope but just saying something about my fto for no aparent reason
i have had it for 3 years it has been an absolut soilder i have litterly thrashed the f**k out of my little baby and now of course 3 years down the track i am seeing what i have done was not the smartest thing to do nore the cheapest. So now after a little crash i am in the process of rebuilding the little fuckeri have got a budget of 10 grand to do it no including pant of course who would paint anying if its just going to get scratched again.
So i have bought so far A rrpw flywheel off bennzo also sourcing fro rpw is extrtactors quarrfie lsd ceramic clutch, Intake thermo block and magnecore leads gonna cost me about 3 grand. and from gary at superiorsuspension in sydney i got this for 1100 smackeroniess $$$$
Whiteline Springs front 73084
Whiteline Springs rear 73023A
Caster Kit with Anti Lift KCA317X
Camber Kit KCA412
Front Selbys Swaybar Adj
Rear Selbys Swaybar Adj
Rear Strut Brace KSB526
Front Control Arm Lower Inner Bushes N51988
Rear Trailing Arm Front Bushes SPF1574K
Them Of course a half cut minus the engine to fix the dammage i done lets just say its quite severe.....lets just say i left it in nuetral and my handbrake off and at the top of my nieghbours driveway. Lets just say it rolled and rolled and rolled untill it crashed into there bins smashed though there fence and came to a rest in some conviniently placed bushes. So That set me back $2000
Then theres the brakes from hunt motorsport in holsworth sydney
Dba front and back slotted rotors $450
Ferodo Brades pads set of 8 $500 highly recomended by him havent got them yet
and thats about all for now i willl try and post som pics of the new pope mobile

Cheers from the pope
Last edited by Benedict_XIII on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Lemmie know how that flywheel goes! :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

get some pics up
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

yeah mate wanna see that damage lol
and WTTC
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI