Want one...

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Ezza
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Want one...

Post by Ezza »

Hey all,

Im Erin (otherwise known as Ezza ;) ). I am a 25 y/o chick from Adelaide. I would dearly love a Black GPX but my plan is unfortunately coming unstuck with the rubbish insurance costs, so think I may have to just buy something else and be content with looking at pics of FTO's.

Anyway, just thought I would say hi to all the fellow FTO lovers out there.

Also to any of the mods and admin's of the site, well done! It's probably one of the best car sites I've seen in a while, very very informative esp to people that are new to the FTO and all under one roof which is fantastic! Its also very cohesive and easy to find what you are looking for!

Ezza :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Thanks bahahaHAHAHAAHAH

OH and WTTC
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Hello :)
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

WTTC Ezza
just hang in there you will get what you want :D
as for the insurance costs have a shop around you will find one that is good for you.
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

WTTC :)
Someone was complaining earlier about being quoted $800 for comp insurance from just car (which i think is a great price)...but as stated in the insurance thread, you do have the option of lowering your premium by increasing your excess. As far as the price for fto's, unfortunately for most of us (the owners) the prices seem to be depreciating a fair bit. But that does not mean they havent been taken care of, as most cars here have been.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

that is her thread lol
Ezza
Apprentice

Post by Ezza »

No, I wasn't complaining about the cost of that particular quote, I also thought that was very good, what I was complaining about was that it was with Just Cars and you couldn't pay it monthly... 8)
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

WTTC ezza im also here in adelaide now :cry:
so if you need any advice or etc just pm ;)
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Ezza
Apprentice

Post by Ezza »

vipfto wrote:WTTC ezza im also here in adelaide now :cry:
so if you need any advice or etc just pm ;)
Haha why the :( about living in Adelaide? It's a fantastic place, Australia's best kept secret! (You can tell I love my home state, bit of a patriot ;) )

I think I read you're from NZ in another thread aren't you? Where did you live? I lived there from the ages of 4 - 14 in the South Island. Ross on the West Coast (should really be re-named the "Wet Coast" :lol: ) and then in Nelson.

Nice to meet a fellow adelaidian anyway :D will keep the offer in mind too for if/when I manage to get my hands on one of these beasts!
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

ross my god thats a hick town in middle of nowhere haha
i'm from chch actually and yeah its ok here
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Ezza
Apprentice

Post by Ezza »

vipfto wrote:ross my god thats a hick town in middle of nowhere haha
i'm from chch actually and yeah its ok here
Haha as if you've been to Ross! Even if ppl have been through it doesn't often register so most ppl have no idea where Im talking about. :lol: It was ok for me as a child growing up. Plenty of places to explore and mischief to get up to without harming anything. I have many a fond memory of living there. Think it would much different as an adult though...

Ah Christchurch. I loved the Antarctic Centre and Orana Park and paddleboating on the Avon River. Lovely city :) Had a friend that lived there for a while whilst as uni so was there when I went over to visit her a few years ago.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

actually 2 of my best mates are from hari hari so been to ross a few times and just went there in march on the way to fox glacier for missus b day ;)

yeah chch is nice i miss it now and with the hot days we just had dont know how ill cope in full summer :lol:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I lived in NZ till i was like 19 and have travelled all round nz. I aint eva heard of ross so it must be small :lol:

How old are you vip? what school did you go to?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

yeah ross is small town of west coast bout half way between fox and hokitika

im 29 simon and went to riccarton high ;)
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Ezza
Apprentice

Post by Ezza »

I8A4RE wrote:I lived in NZ till i was like 19 and have travelled all round nz. I aint eva heard of ross so it must be small :lol:

How old are you vip? what school did you go to?
My point exactly... the whole town has about 500 people in it. My primary school there was the only school in the town and it had about 30 students total, not just per class!

Basically it goes: Greymouth, Hokitika, Ross, Hari Hari, Whataroah, Franz Joseph (Glacier), Fox Glacier...ra ra ra right down to Haast then Wanaka, Queenstown (or vice versa, can't remember) Glenorchy I think or was the off the the centre more rather than the coast?

Surely you must have heard of a couple of those! Esp the glaciers! Beautiful country! :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Small world mate, im 29 i went burnside high
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

sh*t small world alright, been back latlely?
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

vipfto wrote:sh*t small world alright, been back latlely?
We want him to go back there but he just can't seem to take the hint :P
LED ALL the things.
Ezza
Apprentice

Post by Ezza »

Supplanter wrote:
Hahah (sorry Simon... ;) )
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ezza wrote:
Supplanter wrote:
Hahah (sorry Simon... ;) )
haha no its alright im use to it, besides thats exactly what the *~delightful!~* community having been saying about supplanter :lol: