NEW GUY NEEDS FTO ASAP

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sav
jedwabna poszewka promocja

NEW GUY NEEDS FTO ASAP

Post by Sav »

Hi all, Im Steve but people call me Sav. Im another jap car fan. I came across this site while looking to buy an fto. so if anyone has an fto (any model) without taxi clicks then please msg me. Im looking for a quick buy and im paying cash.

Im in Vic minutes away from the CBD. If you are close and have a good AUTO fto for sale then please pm me.

Im looking for an fto with:

less than 150,000 kms on board
auto (tiptronic) transmission
any colour
No body kits
No mods

Cheers Sav[/size]
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

Hi there, welcome to the forums ... i think your better off going through tradingpost / carsales (if you already havent) for an FTO, as i dont think many fto owners on here are looking to sell they're cars.
Sav

Any suggestions?

Post by Sav »

Already searched carsales and the trading post. There are not many online. I have gone and seen 8 of them already just not found the right one.

Any suggestions when looking for one?
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

you could buy mine but im in sydney.

5 speed tip
60404 km
lots of rego
97 version R

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... 1&start=20

the white one third from bottom
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

How much are you looking for steve? .... cause ill sell my '97 too and buy YOUR vR :lol:

615xx kms
rego till july '09
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

bushido wrote:you could buy mine but im in sydney.

5 speed tip
60404 km
lots of rego
97 version R

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... 1&start=20

the white one third from bottom
Gonna get a manual fto or an 86 ;) ???
wjeffsy
Apprentice

Post by wjeffsy »

I bought my GPvR from Version One Auto Imports they are in Sydney though. They still have one GPvR tiptronic with sunroof (Red) selling for $12,900 and a Black facelift GPX with manual transmission for $13,900.

It is still in ebay heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1997-Mitsubishi- ... dZViewItem
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

WTTC, good luck with your search ;)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

wjeffsy wrote:I bought my GPvR from Version One Auto Imports they are in Sydney though. They still have one GPvR tiptronic with sunroof (Red) selling for $12,900 and a Black facelift GPX with manual transmission for $13,900.

It is still in ebay heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1997-Mitsubishi- ... dZViewItem
AHHH SOO YOU WERE THE ONE! i was planning to sell my FTO and buy that one for 13k as it was stock and looked more well maintained.

Why though when my vR looks soo much better? i want a black vR :cry:
wjeffsy
Apprentice

Post by wjeffsy »

xSlurpee wrote:
wjeffsy wrote:I bought my GPvR from Version One Auto Imports they are in Sydney though. They still have one GPvR tiptronic with sunroof (Red) selling for $12,900 and a Black facelift GPX with manual transmission for $13,900.

AHHH SOO YOU WERE THE ONE! i was planning to sell my FTO and buy that one for 13k as it was stock and looked more well maintained.

Why though when my vR looks soo much better? i want a black vR :cry:
Yeah I was the one who bought the black one. Got it for $12,000 with a free keychain :D .

Yes it looks well maintained and drives very nice and all stock. I chose it over the red one. But the red one looks nice too except that it is lowered a bit.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

wow, soo cheap ... i feel like killing myself for how much i paid for my dodgy vR

that red ones pretty nice (sunroof and rims and lowered abit) but then the black seats arent anywhere nice as the red seats aye? :lol:
wjeffsy
Apprentice

Post by wjeffsy »

xSlurpee wrote:wow, soo cheap ... i feel like killing myself for how much i paid for my dodgy vR

that red ones pretty nice (sunroof and rims and lowered abit) but then the black seats arent anywhere nice as the red seats aye? :lol:
Yes the black seats look ordinary. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for yours? But white ones are very nice too and doesn't need washing as often as black ones.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

*fcuked up cv joints and wheel hubs and bearings.
*no history on how the hell i got a 4speed tip gearbox instead of the 5speed im MEANT to be having.
*4 re-tread tyres (fcuk im scared to get them hot ... or else they'll explode and my cars fcuked)
*my stereo surround and centre console chopped and cracked.
*no centre console pocket.
*no clock or voltmeter.
*no original momo airbag steering wheel.
*paint starting to rust up tiny bubbles.
*no springs (my mum wont even sit with me cause how harsh the suspension is).
*never been serviced for 5 years.
*side view mirror dont work soo i cant change lanes without having to try and check my blind spot everytime.
and probably plenty of other minor faults i havent noticed

14 000cash delivered from some heroin addict in tasmania
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Holy F$#k mate you got ripped!!!
hope your pockets are deep but i would be seriously pissed if i was you
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

vipfto wrote:Holy F$#k mate you got ripped!!!
hope your pockets are deep but i would be seriously pissed if i was you

Bahahahaha
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

i would love a little 86. THing is they're so ridiculously expensive and I havent found a sexy one that doesnt have a beams 3sge ca18 or sr20 conversion. I just want a completely massaged 4agze that hasnt done a million km. But being a toyota.. they will live a long time. Lots of nice ones in japan me thinks.

Oh i bought my vR from a dealer (bastards!!) for 18000 but it was immaculate except for one small dent. Grade 4, first owner, waited sh*t long for compliance etc.. 10 grand later im down heaps of money. Only major problem was a fuel filter that gave up and decided to let sediment clog my injectors. It sounded like a volvo after that but its all fixed. Its A1 atm. Heaps of nice mods (which ill sell off seperately).

Price as yet..undecided until i get my motorbike. :twisted:
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

oh i was pissed, but then pictures doesnt tell you enough (i bought the fto w/o being able to view it or test drive it.) biggest dickhead i am

but then i couldnt find any vR around sydney for sale besides edward fags autocentre who wanted 20k for a '98 vr with 95kms

kind of wish i about this forum earlier :cry:
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

bushido wrote:i would love a little 86. THing is they're so ridiculously expensive and I havent found a sexy one that doesnt have a beams 3sge ca18 or sr20 conversion. I just want a completely massaged 4agze that hasnt done a million km. But being a toyota.. they will live a long time. Lots of nice ones in japan me thinks.

Oh i bought my vR from a dealer (bastards!!) for 18000 but it was immaculate except for one small dent. Grade 4, first owner, waited sh*t long for compliance etc.. 10 grand later im down heaps of money. Only major problem was a fuel filter that gave up and decided to let sediment clog my injectors. It sounded like a volvo after that but its all fixed. Its A1 atm. Heaps of nice mods [b](which ill sell off seperately).[/b]

Price as yet..undecided until i get my motorbike. :twisted:
and how long until you get your motorbike? let us know what you got up for sale when the time comes :D
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Bloody whingers ... I paid over 12k for a 97 GPX .... 5hit happens get over it ... :lol:
wjeffsy
Apprentice

Post by wjeffsy »

xSlurpee wrote:oh i was pissed, but then pictures doesnt tell you enough (i bought the fto w/o being able to view it or test drive it.) biggest dickhead i am

but then i couldnt find any vR around sydney for sale besides edward fags autocentre who wanted 20k for a '98 vr with 95kms

kind of wish i about this forum earlier :cry:
Oh well, there is always a next time. And next time you'll be a lot wiser too so it's a good learning experience. Mine is a '99 with 70,660 km when I got it. And everthing works and in almost new condition. I love going around roundabouts in it because it sticks to the ground when cornering.