hi guys!!

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shasha
jedwabna poszewka promocja

hi guys!!

Post by shasha »

hi guys,

noobie here sorta, =) names shasha from sydney...blacktown...
i got a yellow fto namely bumblebee lol

i was looking thru the DIY section for installing a pod filter and i couldnt really understand it.lol

whats an adaptor? whats it for? how do i put it in? is it expensive? where would i get it from?

thanks guys :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Hey sahsa nice looking ride. An adapter is a plate that connects the pod filter to either the piping or your air flow meter (little black box thingy that sits just after your standar air box)

oh and you can get from most auto shops, should cost anywhere from 30-50 bucks. if you have any trouble finding one let me know. They are common to all mitsi's i believe
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

yeh you can also get them from carmate pretty cheap, think $40

http://www.carmate.com.au/

i wouldn't be 2 sure if they had any in stock though, should give them a call first
Sugar
Mechanic

Post by Sugar »

hi shasha

i think iver seen your car around. park in my work carpark at times :) even parked next to my fto.(3rd ave macca's)
Therapy02
Apprentice

Post by Therapy02 »

dB wrote:hi shasha

i think iver seen your car around. park in my work carpark at times :) even parked next to my fto.(3rd ave macca's)
sif work at maccas, kfc ftw.. we don't even pretend to be healthy
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

WTTC nice looking ride BTW yeah the adaptors pretty common to all misti as I8A4RE said very easy to fit
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

tippin9 wrote:yeh you can also get them from carmate pretty cheap, think $40

http://www.carmate.com.au/

i wouldn't be 2 sure if they had any in stock though, should give them a call first
I wouldnt buy anything from carmate
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

Hey there welcome to the club dude. Nice looking fto you have there ... it looks fast :lol:
ahaha enjoy our wonderful forums ;)
poahfto
Grease Monkey

Post by poahfto »

WTTC :D
shasha

Post by shasha »

dB wrote:hi shasha

hihihi yup thats me..it was the closest parking i got to the station, i felt bad for parking there all day i bought a cheeseburger lol

slurpee- its not fast at all i think i can run faster than bumble lol

is the adaptor all i need? because i got a extension pipe thingy so it kinda leans on the box and doesnt flop...if i make any sense?