Newbie from Sydney

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Tippin
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Newbie from Sydney

Post by Tippin »

uhhm ... hey all :lol: , i joined ages ago but really didn't use the site much till i got my FTO which was probably bout 3-4 weeks ago, and yeah i couldn't be bothered making the newb thread so im doin it now :)

So yeh, ive got a silver stock pre-facelift FTO except for a racing exhaust and rims and by the way im still on my learners till october :cry: but if u see or hear a loud silver FTO driving around sydney with L plates then its a good chance its me.

Anyway the club seems pretty cool and yeah thats about it ....

l8er :D
lwrida
Mechanic

Post by lwrida »

WTTC btw do you have 20's on you fto?
aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú sibh sin mé bualadh craicinn sibh... FTO GPX 95' táirgí tuilí
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8306/banner2ae0.jpg[/img]
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

WTTC :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

Welcome.. :)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Hehehehehe ... My formal welcome ... WTTC ...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

'ello, WTTC
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

lwrida wrote:WTTC btw do you have 20's on you fto?
na, they r 17's PIAA racing type rims, not my kind of style but they're betta than stock and came with it anyway 8)
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

rock_it wrote:Hehehehehe ... My formal welcome ... WTTC ...
hehe thanx
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

pics or ban :P
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I can't remember if you took pics of the gauges installed.... Are they working fine now ... Or you still having the needle problem ... (I will prolly see that topic in a second ... lol)
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

yeh still having the problem, havent got round to fixing it yet. hopefully this weekend :?
LIL_JET
Apprentice

LIL_JET Newbie

Post by LIL_JET »

hey guy some of you know me from a couple of meets ive finally joined the forum im Andrew with the mirage remember the ferry that was faster than my car at wisemans ferry lol don't worrie i got plans to keep up now im planing on putting a fto engine im the mirage Yay lol anyways just saying hi
Bennoz
National President

Re: LIL_JET Newbie

Post by Bennoz »

little_JET wrote:hey guy some of you know me from a couple of meets ive finally joined the forum im Andrew with the mirage remember the ferry that was faster than my car at wisemans ferry lol don't worrie i got plans to keep up now im planing on putting a fto engine im the mirage Yay lol anyways just saying hi
Oh look out... :lol:

You dont reckon the power to weight advantage of an FTO engined Mirage will be lost by the ten tonne of subs you got in the boot mate? :lol:
LIL_JET
Apprentice

LIL_JET Newbie

Post by LIL_JET »

lol i might have to talk to olly on where he got his turbo done to his and do mine to make up for the weight :P lol hehe
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

little_JET wrote:lol i might have to talk to olly on where he got his turbo done to his and do mine to make up for the weight :P lol hehe
You're going to fit in real well here :thumright:
LED ALL the things.
lwrida
Mechanic

Post by lwrida »

Supplanter wrote:
little_JET wrote:lol i might have to talk to olly on where he got his turbo done to his and do mine to make up for the weight :P lol hehe
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote's of the year
aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú sibh sin mé bualadh craicinn sibh... FTO GPX 95' táirgí tuilí
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8306/banner2ae0.jpg[/img]
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Supplanter wrote:
:lol: just a hint when you do this get the pic blown up big so that when you go to a club day you can cover your motor up with it so when you open the hood you can show your mods off to every one :lol:
LIL_JET
Apprentice

LIL_JET Newbie

Post by LIL_JET »

yeah i think my car should be the main show car it will have the power of the fto with a little extra work to it plus the big stereo to show off all it needs is looks we will see what happens i might get a little bit of a body kit :P lol p.s.(I want version R blue seats)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

ummm so let me get this right your gonna put a FTO engine in a mirage? Why? why not just buy an FTO :P
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
LIL_JET
Apprentice

LIL_JET Newbie

Post by LIL_JET »

lol umm cause i don't like fto's lol nar i just don't really like the shape of the fto and i like my mirage ive had it for like nearly 2 years and now i wanna mod it