Hey Noob coming though..

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

dru
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hey Noob coming though..

Post by dru »

:oops: "here is goes..." HEY everyone.!! im Dru from sydney, i am 19 turning 20 in august.
I recently bought an fto it was a.. very easy change over from my 1st car - my silly car (90celica).
It was a gr8ful day 2have finally given up the gold digging celica...friggen lemon i say....
Sooo anyways about the FTO.! its awesome.. LOVE her.!! thats right my car is a she :)

BUT i bought her with 1 minor BUT head drilling issue..

Her driver side head light has a little crack in it. soo when she goes through the car wash or if i wash her ;) water goes inside there. & i cant seem to get the water out.. lol because i cant take the light fitting out.? soo the water cant even evapourate out. ITS STUCK.!!
I want to buy a new light. BUT i cant find anywhere...

SOO i joined the club :D yay. hopefully i will get back some really helpful replies. & HOPEFULLY we can all meet up soon.!!

take it easy, peace - dru.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

WTTC, first off from what i have seen the headlights are really expensive from a wreker if i remember correctly around the $300 mark. Dstocks may have a cheaper one im sure he will leave a post in here telling you if he does.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
djbust
Apprentice

Post by djbust »

WTTC and welcome to the fto family
dru

Post by dru »

thanks guys. 4 the welcome.
i'll go 4 a look around 2day. before i have 2 work..
well cheers & yerrr i hope that guy does msg me or sumthing.
coz i dont want to b defected.. lol although i've been randomly pulled over 2 times already while havin the car & Nothing yet. sooo, so far so gud. :) cheers.!
peace.
ttyl.
-dru
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Yeah,

Got some headlights. Welcome to the club btw
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    harry90
    Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

WTTC.. :D
    [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
    elusi0n
    Grease Monkey

Post by elusi0n »

Welcome to the club :) , what date is your birthday by the way if you dont mind me asking, mine is in august as well and im also turning 20 :D
    rock_it
    Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Welcome ...

I have seen some headlights going on Ebay for about $300 ... But yeah, Dstocks is our forum part supplier ...
    vipfto
    Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

WTTC congrats on your great new purchase
    FTO GR-TURBO
    172KW ATW @ 11PSI
    dru

Post by dru »

elusi0n wrote:Welcome to the club :) , what date is your birthday by the way if you dont mind me asking, mine is in august as well and im also turning 20 :D
    29th aug. :D
    elusi0n
    Grease Monkey

Post by elusi0n »

lol, mines on the 11th which makes me 18 days older than you. Enjoy your stay here :D