New Members

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

pom
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by pom »

gday mate
my name is alan but call me pom cos im english...(living in australia)
am 18 and am looking to buy an fto.
am just in love with the sexy curves of the car and the different rear end. the only thing i am unsure of is the fact that it is front wheel drive.
there is no doubt that this is the car for me
and i cant wait till i purchase one
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Hey all,
My name is Jamie and i just joined yesterday. I suppose i should tell a bit about myself. I am an electonic communications technician for QR and currently reside in Redcliffe. I am new to the south-east area having spent the last 12 years living in Gladstone.

I am the proud owner of a Black 1997 manual GR FTO. It is relatively standard appart from the few mods that were performed before the vehicle was imported and the custom cold air induction that i installed.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all and talking about what i love most!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Jamie wrote:Hey all,
My name is Jamie and i just joined yesterday. I suppose i should tell a bit about myself. I am an electonic communications technician for QR and currently reside in Redcliffe. I am new to the south-east area having spent the last 12 years living in Gladstone.

I am the proud owner of a Black 1997 manual GR FTO. It is relatively standard appart from the few mods that were performed before the vehicle was imported and the custom cold air induction that i installed.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all and talking about what i love most!
Woo, another GR, WTTC :D
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

WTTC mate enjoy the website

Mods can we get this moved as not to blow this thread out so no one will ever read the first msg.

Thanks
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Done!

Split this off the Rules thread
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you