HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

GPXXX
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by GPXXX »

May the new year bring you prosperity and success, love and happiness, good luck and good health! :D:D

CHEERS!!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

U just have 2 b the first person 2 post in 2004 aren't u! hahaaha

Anyway happy 2004 to u & all the fellow FTO owner!!!
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

well it looks like we're the only sad buggers in this forum at this time of night so hell why not... :P
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

well i can c at least 4 ppl on the forum atm, so we not the only one!!! And i just like 2 make it clear "Mr Forum SugarDaddy"! u the only sad bugger here, so don't include me or anyone one else here!!! heeheheh 8O
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

:D A question Mikey - are you one of those "cheery" (aka mad) people who think it's wonderful to be up to watch the sunrise????? :D
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Teania wrote::D A question Mikey - are you one of those "cheery" (aka mad) people who think it's wonderful to be up to watch the sunrise????? :D
only every now and then...hehehe ;)

i'm only cheery when i see sunrise during my night shift because it means i'm going home soon...

but i get grumpy when i see sunrise esp when i have to wake up before 6:30am for my early morning shift! :evil:
Last edited by GPXXX on Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

:D **sigh** I am so jealous. I (literally) groan every morning when the alarm goes off...... (and that's AFTER I've hit the snooze button 5 or 6 times....)

New Years Resolution #1:-
Get self out of bed and go to gym BEFORE work (well.... that's the plan) which would probably work better if I went to bed a bit (lot) earlier as well.

New Years Resolution no#2:-
Go to bed a bit earlier (ie before midnight) to help with NYR #1

Wish me luck :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Teania wrote::D A question Mikey - are you one of those "cheery" (aka mad) people who think it's wonderful to be up to watch the sunrise????? :D

Hmmmm i think theres a different between watching sunrise, & working at sunrise! ehehehehehehe