Hello and Help!!

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Youngy
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hello and Help!!

Post by Youngy »

G'day all. I'm new to your forums and with good reason. I don't actually own an FTO. This is something I hope to remedy in the coming weeks. However I need some help. I have had exposure to FTO's in the past, and I was considering performing a 6A12 MIVEC upgrade on my previous car - a '97 Lancer coupe. It has been a while since I have had a close up look at one. Being in Townsville, I can't find any for sale nearby, and I don't know of any import car dealers in town. I am looking at a few possibities interstate, but what I really want to do is look at one upclose, sit in one, check the boot space, etc. I am looking at buying a manual GPX model, however, I would be look at any model. Can anyone help?!?!?

This is a really great website.
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

G'day Youngy WTTC.

There are some Townsville members on the site mate, maybe try sending them a PM if they don't see this thread. I know of RasputinTheMadMonk, or NorthQLDFTO. You can use the Members list on the bar to your left and search by location to find people near you as well.

Good luck!
Youngy

Post by Youngy »

Awesom, cheers! I'll get onto that soon.
dstocks
National Vice President

as to info,

Post by dstocks »

Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you