gpx and gr

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

MiVEC
jedwabna poszewka promocja

gpx and gr

Post by MiVEC »

is gpx and gr have the same idle speed motor controller? anybody know the parts no. of those stuff? thanks a lot..
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

Did you skim through the parts list on this site under the FTO information section?

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... ries&cid=3
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Re: gpx and gr

Post by D-TRAIN »

MiVEC wrote:is gpx and gr have the same idle speed motor controller? anybody know the parts no. of those stuff? thanks a lot..
I only have one part number for that, so it may be the same for the GPX and GR. But double check:

MD614568
MiVEC

Post by MiVEC »

i found the parts no. from the funky fto website. and it's different from what you said. it's (Part No. MD628054 - 1995GR) 8O . which one is correct? :? . my car is a gpx.
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

I got a print out from a download from FTOOC UK website.

Your best bet is to ring Mitsubishi with both part numbers. I'm sure they will be able to do a lookup on their database pretty quickly.

I also remembered someone on this forum having a CD with all the part numbers for the FTO. Hopefully he/she is still around and can search for it also.

PS:Northshore Mitsubishi has searched a part for me before, so I'm sure they can help. Give them a call. You don't have to buy the part from them.