Seriously, Can Someone Help....???

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BJ
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Seriously, Can Someone Help....???

Post by BJ »

Howz it going? I just want to know where can I find a place that has the side skirts(Veilside Supra-Style One's) & spoiler(Veilside), & how much for fitting & spray. That's all I'm asking, sorry to be rude but if you can't help or don't like veilside parts...then don't say anything & keep your comments to yourself thanks. It is rude. Thanks for your help & take care. Laters.
BJ
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

sorry if i offended u in the other post. anyway u can buy them, paint and fit them from aero image in sunshine. hes also got a bozz speed i think, not too sure about that. anyway hes near totenham station on sunshine rd.
hope that helps
cheers and WTTC :twisted:
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

Remember this: You get what you pay for.
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

Why'd you start a new thread? You had a perfectly good one already.

Vielside gear is so unorginal that it makes baby jesus cry. I was merely trying to steer you towards some decent looking body kits, with some decent sense of originality about them. There was a time when Vielside was all that was sold in Australia, and then fair enough, VS it would have to be, but nowadays we have computers and even the internet in Australia, we also have other brands of kit for sale. All of which look better, and are less common, then the vielside one.

I want you to know that I am personally offended by your remarks towards my correct opinion, and it hurts me to see another vielside kit being put on an FTO for no good reason.
[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~viper39/carbw.jpg[/img]
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

If you like veilside - then you should do it :D

I get VERY mixed reactions about what I did with my FTO - but, its my car and my choice - and as long as I like it, thats all that matter- those who dont like it can go jump in the creek :P

Good luck :D
dstocks
National Vice President

I agree

Post by dstocks »

I agree. I must admit, Veilside isnt really my thing, but then, I like wood grain finish for interior and that certainly isnt most peoples thing either. Do what makes you happy. It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks.

If you were in Sydney or Brisbane, I could point you in the right direction, but unfortunately dont have anything in VIC at this stage. If you find what you are looking for, send me a PM and ill put it on Complete FTO so everyone else can benefit from your research.

I can however recommend the Dashboard Centre (www.dashboardcentre.com.au) if you want any interior work done in CF or woodgrain (in Melbourne).
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Dr_Jones
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

Scarecrow everyones opinion is right because it's their own opinion.
    scarecrow
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

I know Dan, i'll try and be more accepting :)

Sorry BJ, I guess i was just trying to show you some alternatives, i definetly went about it the wrong way though.

Good luck with the VS kit mate. Post up pics when she's done!
    [img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~viper39/carbw.jpg[/img]
    Dr_Jones
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

I'll just head out to the garage to look at my sexy Bozz speed front hehe.