UAS and wheels

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

beckham5000
jedwabna poszewka promocja

UAS and wheels

Post by beckham5000 »

hey bro,do u all know how much do they charge for the installaion if i purchase the front bar from them and ask them to install as well.is it expensive?and i m looking for some wheels as well.do u guys have any website recommend?thansk bro
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

They have a panel beater round the corner that will spray & install. You'll probably pay $700 - $800 total. They are $500 odd new from UAS.

Wheels... well depends on what your looking for. El-cheapo's with rubber, go to Tempe tyres & get a package deal like I did ($1500 for wheels & tyres.)

For nice light weight magnesium alloy race wheels etc, look around... maybe import from Japan, then look for tyres.
beckham5000

Post by beckham5000 »

hey Bennoz,thanks for your info.i think i probably get the VS STYLE BODYKIT FOR MITSUBISHI FTO(front bar) i think the price inc;lude installation would be around 800-900au is it?how long do they take to install the front bar?and do they tinted windows as well.i dont know go where to tinted my window for so long in sydney.

and also what is your wheels size?17 or 18'?where is the shop of Tempe tyres.is it in sydney?

really thanks lot bennoz
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

You'd have to give them a ring mate - speak to John or Tim.

Tints am unsure.

Tempe tyres is on the Princess hwy in Tempe. You cant miss it, in a suburb of primarily 1 story buildings, then on the horizon is a 2 story building - lined with rims!! Its like the pearly gates lol
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

Bennoz wrote:You cant miss it, in a suburb of primarily 1 story buildings, then on the horizon is a 2 story building - lined with rims!! Its like the pearly gates lol
Haha.
[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~viper39/carbw.jpg[/img]