Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shue
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

eoi group buy-project f tail lamps

Post by shue »

hi guys,
as we have been talking about in quite a few treads and i told u we'll start up a seperate eoi , here it is. the tail lamps cost 360 pounds + shipping from the uk if we get 10 ppl willing to buy. thats 864$ plus shipping. these are also on a group buy at www.ftooc.org at the moment. they are exact copies of the project f tail lamps and available in crome finish only at this time with the possibility of getting them in cf overlayed finish at a slight extra costs which i still need to finalise. the shipping costs to oz need to be finalised as well. so far i've made up a list

1.shue
2.barfy
3.fabio*2
4.kay_8
5.yirong1188
6.fto816

please confirm what finish u want and if your def in or not. the rest of u who want a set just add your name to the list
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

can you post a pic up? i might be interested :o
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
fto816
Apprentice

Post by fto816 »

the factory in china!!!u know how much money he gonna make man????
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

are these the ones the guy in caboolture is making? or someone else?
fto816
Apprentice

Post by fto816 »

EURO wrote:are these the ones the guy in caboolture is making? or someone else?
i think he asks someone to make, i saw the pic, the factory is in china, a very small city
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

nope not from umm, though thats another possibility once we see his samples if he can get them made any cheaper. these are made in china and the guy getting them made is yefei from ftooc. no pics as yet but to give u an idea they will look exactly like the project f ones. pics of them are on the post from where i spilt this one from.
look at http://www.ftoaustralia.com//modules.ph ... pic&t=6880 and
http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=29830
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

sounds good, but maybe worth waiting for samples from 'umm'. Will there be any guarantee on parts etc?
and can he give you a direct price in AUD rather then converting from the pound.... hard to explain properly, but sometimes it can work out cheaper if people quote what its worth ... rather then people just doing a currency conversion (sorry i know that doesnt make sense reading it)
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Put me down for a set as well. The main thing I need to know is when they are sending them and when the money is required.
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Shue is it possible to get a raw set so i can paint to suit the colour of my car ? Im tossing up between that and chrome... If in not available in raw then i guess that will help make my decision hehe
[img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/barfy76/barfycopy1.jpg[/img]
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

i can find out for u barfy. euro i can ask him to do that . im kinda waiting for umm's samples as well. if it can be made in oz i reakon would be so much better to buy it from here.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Hey Shue have you a pic of this thing we're buying? I got an idea what they look like but I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

i still have doubt on the quality 8O
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

i havent seen pics up on the uk site as yet coz they are still waitin on samples but as i said i would prefer to get it from umm once he gets them completed and as he was saying he could make them for a bit lesser than yefei as well. i guess this post will make him get them completed sooner :twisted:
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

heres a pic nacho Image
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Is that the project F set or Umm's set?

Hopefully that's still a work in progress coz it looks a bit weird. Or it could just be the lighting.
d_stroy_r
Mechanic

Post by d_stroy_r »

That one looks like it's got scratches everywhere.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

i think thats a pic of the project f ones. sorry guys i will not be organising a group buy from the uk anymore. its too difficult to deal with suppliers if stuff go pear shaped. we can defo organise something with umm . sorry about the false hope. im sure umm's gonna be coming up with his pics soon and seeing the interest we've already generated he would speed it up too :twisted: im really sorry again but im sure u'll understand that it is a whole lot easier dealing with a local supplier
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

d_stroy_r wrote:That one looks like it's got scratches everywhere.
I think you will find its covered in plastic shrink wrap....

Shue thats a bummer ! So where is the UMM group buy on this site or a UK one ?
[img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/barfy76/barfycopy1.jpg[/img]
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

umm is from queensland i think . barf u'll have to ask him if he's willing to do a group buy. im pretty sure he will sell them thru this site anyway . oh and his are made from aluminium not plastic .hes making a lot more aluminium parts as well. i'll be in if he does organise a group buy for sure
umm
Grease Monkey

Post by umm »

ok guys heres some pics of what i've got so far. Its the mold i'm working on to make the lights. The hardest part of making it is getting it to fit the car but as you can see from the pics thats pretty much done. It still needs a lot more work though and the light holder sections still need to be made. As soon as the mold is made it shouldn't be too long till the real lights are made cos i've got everything else ready to make the aluminium versions from the mold.

Keep in mind this is still a work in progress.

I'll keep updating you guys as i get more done.