Genuine FTO Accessories

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

frozenwaffles
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Genuine FTO Accessories

Post by frozenwaffles »

Hi, i dont know if any of you have seen the genuine accessoriy book. i was wondering if anyone has ordered of of these cool accesories or anything like that? does anyone know the part numbers or how much they cost? eveything that is in the book is in japanese. i cant remember where i found the book...online somewhere. it came as a whole series of jpegs.

also has anyone put roof racks on their baby? i need to get my skis to the slopes this year!
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

Hmmm, a tow bar has been done but I don't believe anyone has done roof racks yet.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I've order the genuine FTO red rear center bit from the FTO catalogue via Ralliart Australia. They are different to the aftermarket one, as its curve out the same as the rear lights, while the aftermarket one doesn't.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

BuCkEt wrote:Hmmm, a tow bar has been done but I don't believe anyone has done roof racks yet.

EWW a tow bar thats just wrong on a sports car
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

I wouldnt mind a tow bar actually,
I do lots of clay target shooting, and I also have a manual thrower which you need to hook into towbar to secure it.
Just sit on the boot and keep shooting,
that would be very nice I reckon :lol:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I cant remember now who it was that did the towbar (they put pics up & all) but it looked really good at the end of the day. A nice petite & functional design... was for mounting a bike rack I believe. Im sure if you search you'll find it.
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

i wouldn't mind one for my bumper protection :D
onnzo
Grease Monkey

Post by onnzo »

robsta wrote:
BuCkEt wrote:Hmmm, a tow bar has been done but I don't believe anyone has done roof racks yet.

EWW a tow bar thats just wrong on a sports car
It was me that did the tow bar. I should really call it a Bike rack bar :)

Original thread with pics is here. a few months on and it is still going strong.

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... ght=towbar

Mike