Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Dials, Metal Rings, Dash Plates, Metal Dial Cups

Post by Bennoz »

Ok guys,

Seems everyone wants at least one of the above items to spruce up their dash. I have just had confirmation on pricing for the cups & kmc has also offered the metal dash plates as well (goes around the main speedo / tacho area.)

The cups are coming from a different supplier, but I will manage numbers & delivery of that too so I can keep costs down. There is a new thread in Group Buys for it.

This is the perfect opportunity to completely overhaul your dash with all the available dress up bits - and for around $300 bucks total, its a bargain.

Just put your name down in the relevant list in Group Buys & I'll take care of the rest.

Kmc is doing:
Dials
Metal Rings
Dash Plates

Shakeys is doing:
Dial cups
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Just did my sums - raw cost of all available bits is $250 Aussie dollars. Call it $260 - $270 and you got a complete kit delivered...
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

hmmz, now that sounds more enticing. Now i know how much Aussie $$ im actually dealing with lol.

so now ill have to put my name down for all of the bits in the EOI section or we starting another list in this thread? :oops:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

rnbboi wrote:hmmz, now that sounds more enticing. Now i know how much Aussie $$ im actually dealing with lol.

so now ill have to put my name down for all of the bits in the EOI section or we starting another list in this thread? :oops:
Its all in the groups buys section.... and I've taken EOI out of the titles cause they are going ahead :wink: