Leatherette Seats + Summer = Foggy Windows

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Leatherette Seats + Summer = Foggy Windows

Post by G_A_V »

Ever sinceI got those Leatherette seats, the windows have been getting this dust/fog on them, any because I havent driven the car in week,s its very anoying If I want to have some one come look at the car (its for sale) and I dont drive It regulary, I find 2-3 days later its foggy again after cleanning it. I noticed some one else sai this a while ago when they were bought in the group buy, but has anyone got a fix for this ? I have a feeling it might not actually be from the seats but actually due to the fact the car is sealed a lot better now, considering the leather around the rear seat has sealed the boot more.
I noticed there is aproduct called Fog-X which I might try later today, but I am not sure if it will help the problem I am having
mike
Apprentice

Post by mike »

Maybe try one of those household moisture absorbers. There was one advertised a while ago, called Hippo or something. Stick it under the passenger seat.

PS my windows have been fine!

Mike
alku83
Grease Monkey

Post by alku83 »

Hehehe, leatherette seats + summer + nighttime activities = very foggy windows ;)
http://www.aspyre.com.au/
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

alku83 wrote:Hehehe, leatherette seats + summer + nighttime activities = very foggy windows ;)
Use a damp cloth to clean the mess when finished.
The seat covers, not you!!!
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

um, no use the cloth to clean yourself 2, mxysxy doesnt clean himself down just so hes got some proof to show to his friends.... n even then they think hes just w*kd on himself ;) luv ya mate :twisted: