make your own taillights

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

fto816
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

make your own taillights

Post by fto816 »

Last edited by fto816 on Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

Pictures! :D
[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~viper39/carbw.jpg[/img]
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Make what you can with the spare parts, take lots of photos and do a DIY thread for us :wink:

Then sell the ones you made to the lazy bums who can't be bothered making there own :P
LED ALL the things.
Greggles
Apprentice

Post by Greggles »

Just curious to know, what style were they and how did they come out like?

Got any pics?
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

the look kinda like the lexus lights. pics on this post
http://www.ftoaustralia.com//modules.ph ... 6&start=60. need clearer pics though . im very interested in these :twisted:
umm
Grease Monkey

Post by umm »

I'm workin on building some for everyone. They will be almost the same as these.
But the housing will be made from aluminum and polished to chrome instead of plastic.
I've been workin on this for almost a month now and should have a set done by the end of January. I'll post up pics of the construction when i get my hands on a camera, but that'll be in a few weeks cos i'm goin for a bit of a holiday tomorrow. After the first set is made it won't take long to make more and i will provide a few choices such as no lense, all clear lenses, different colours and so on. Then i'm gonna make some other aluminum parts such as seat belt guides, door handles, door locks, dash bezels, gear surrounds, the whole middle bit that surrounds the cd player and the bit that goes around the gauges(the rubbery type bit), headlights, fog lights, side repeaters, a whole lot of engine dress up parts and pretty much anything that people would want. Just be patient people. :wink:
NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

:oops: As usual... I want!

Everyone said that buying an import would be expensive! I say NAY! Joining a club is what makes it expensive... Bloody Group Buys! :lol:
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

yeh just keep us inform and see how things go
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

umm wrote:. Just be patient people. :wink:
no I wont be :P hurry up I'm sure many ppl will but the lights and the items u mentioned...I know I would.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Re: make your own taillights

Post by Supplanter »

fto816 wrote:1234567890

Last edited by fto816 on Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Did I say something bad? :cry:
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Last edited by khunjeng on Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi
Mechanic

Post by dimi »

umm wrote:I'm workin on building some for everyone. They will be almost the same as these.
But the housing will be made from aluminum and polished to chrome instead of plastic.
I've been workin on this for almost a month now and should have a set done by the end of January. I'll post up pics of the construction when i get my hands on a camera, but that'll be in a few weeks cos i'm goin for a bit of a holiday tomorrow. After the first set is made it won't take long to make more and i will provide a few choices such as no lense, all clear lenses, different colours and so on. Then i'm gonna make some other aluminum parts such as seat belt guides, door handles, door locks, dash bezels, gear surrounds, the whole middle bit that surrounds the cd player and the bit that goes around the gauges(the rubbery type bit), headlights, fog lights, side repeaters, a whole lot of engine dress up parts and pretty much anything that people would want. Just be patient people. :wink:
Just curious mate what is it u do???
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

i want as usual if the price is right :twisted:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

khunjeng wrote:I love it when FTO388 gets nasty...:P
What on earth you talking about? 8O
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
shue
Oldtimer

Re: make your own taillights

Post by shue »

fto816 wrote:1234567890
dont u wanna make them anymore? :?
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Maybe if we pretend we don't like them anymore he might change his mind again :roll:
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

***gone****
Last edited by khunjeng on Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

I've been workin on this for almost a month now and should have a set done by the end of January. I'll post up pics of the construction when i get my hands on a camera, but that'll be in a few weeks cos i'm goin for a bit of a holiday tomorrow. After the first set is made it won't take long to make more and i will provide a few choices such as no lense, all clear lenses, different colours and so on. Then i'm gonna make some other aluminum parts such as seat belt guides, door handles, door locks, dash bezels, gear surrounds, the whole middle bit that surrounds the cd player and the bit that goes around the gauges(the rubbery type bit), headlights, fog lights, side repeaters, a whole lot of engine dress up parts and pretty much anything that people would want. Just be patient people.
can u make them in cf as well. i want seat belt guides, door cups, centre bits damn everything in cf *drool* :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

khunjeng wrote:
FTO338 wrote:
khunjeng wrote:I love it when FTO388 gets nasty...:P
What on earth you talking about? 8O
when you edit stuff ...lol
WTF? This is not funny :?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

sorry mate...I must be on drugs I thought u edited the thread...but it was FTO816...If I havn't got my glasses on I can read properly....sorry mate.