Cruise: Sams McAwesome Sunday 30th March Birthday Cruise!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

maggsy
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by maggsy »

anyone know why Yang isn't coming?

actually he hasn't been on the forums in a little while. :scratch:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i know he hasnt been on MSN either.... I think he has gone on holiday with his boy friend....... oh no mr charisma said he was coming on sunday. I dont know then. :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

well great cruise boys and girls, probably one of the best we have been to in a while. Well good until the jelly fight :lol: . Nice to meet some new faces, i hope sam didnt scare you all off. Its weird how how whenever we have new members join and come to a cruise, we never see them again..........just weird :lol: .
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

ha ha had an awsome time great bunch will def be there on next cruise converted my nephew away from skylines & dunnydores to after he saw all your sexy cars he he .
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

was great fun.... lets ban jelly from future cruises...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
Bamas
Apprentice

Post by Bamas »

Had a good day. Working on the photos so they soon be up.
For now here you go.

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

was a good day .. sucks that we lost the Supra before we even got to the mountain - need to snatch us up some CB's again fro the next cruise aye.

hope sam didn't scare off too many people again..
Bamas
Apprentice

Post by Bamas »

Here you go all. The photos I took today. Was for sure different trying to hang myself outside of a FTO to take photos. Big thanks to Adam and Sam who allow me to cruise with them.

http://www.bamasphotography.com/dump/ftoc2008
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

I agree, was a good day out good to meet a couple of new people. hopefully we will see you all when Sam gets around to organising another cruise
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

ROFL!! we are never! going back to sizzlers again!! or the gap tav :?

Was an awesome day - Good to meet all the noobies :P and as said hopefully sam didnt scare you to much!!

Have to do it again this weekend so i remember to bring those damn indicators i thought rob n michael were going to hurt me :(

Nice pics as per usual brian :D
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

come on! i wasnt that full on!

I get one day off a week so sunday is my day for releasing built up stress...

Anyway, i agree to no more gap tav (Looked nice, pity about the mole of a waitress)

will organise somewhere else next time...

and im thinking a DIY day next...

**goes to start another thread**

cheers for the pics brian.. u've got some serioous skills man... always great to have you along...

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Aye, some great shots there Brian :)

Uhhh.. my car wasn't dirty :oops: it was umm, the fleck in my paint .. :( yep, thats what it was :lol:

+1 to no more sizzler, +1 to no more gap tavern
+1 to another cruise - whats Mt Glorious like?

If theres any interest in a DIY day I'll come along.. last one didn't really go as planned though.. :P

Would anyone be up for an early, early morning mountain run? ;)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

no i dont do mt gloriuos the roads are rough as crap and a lot busier than nebo.

OMG, thats the first time in ages i have had a clean run down the hill thanks to all for letting me go first, i was absolutly loving it. f%^ken awesome :twisted: .

So did anyone get pulled ova at the spit. Thanks for the heads up you tools :lol: . Lucky some complete strangers warned me.

Brain nice driving mate didnt take you long to get it sorted
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

great pics :D
BUT you need more white FTO's up there :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Would have been good to be the front runner up & down the mountain :( I had a pretty avg run both ways, but meh, was still good.. can't believe that stupid silver car wouldn't pull over to the side on the way down .. I hope you & Sam gave her hell! :twisted:

Noone got pulled over that we know of .. I think they were only getting people on the way out (RBT) & had eased up when we were leaving.. I thought you ran off ahead & were already there before us... where did you get off to?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Na i was following sammi and sam at an awesome pace till i passed ANOTHER plain clothes officer (who must have been off duty) cause he didnt even worry. After that i slowed down then went home to wash my hands of JELLY while the missus grabbed some more wine :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

there were a hell of a lot of them out that day .. + speed cameras .. shocking .. I hung back @ Springwood to check out this mad as looking Series 7 Rotor - must have been limping the thing cause I had to slow down to 70-80 for a while for him to catch up .. then I caught up to Maggsy near B'leigh
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

sorry micheal didnt really know the roads so didnt wanna go to hard was being a nanna :oops:
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

cHONGA wrote:sorry micheal didnt really know the roads so didnt wanna go to hard was being a nanna :oops:

Just get some practise in man...

my car is probably one of the most unstable ftos round a mountain... so if i can go round a corner at x kmh, then you definately can... if you stick behind someone, you should be fine...

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

nah man its all good .. I wouldn't want to go too crazy with a passenger in the car myself, so no dramas, you were still keeping an alright pace anyways & i got to drop back a few times & take a few twisties a bit quicker anyways :)