delete please

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

hugekim
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: abit of everythin, $1000s in parts, sold the FTO :(

Post by hugekim »

kitt3n wrote:hugekim: Got your PM but my reply is still in the outbox so I don't know if it's sent (been waiting for a while).
So anyway, firstly, thanks for letting me know! I'm very interested and if you could let me know how much you want to let them go for by tomorrow afternoon that would be great!

Does anyone know why all my PMs are still in the outbox as opposed to being in the sent messages??
I think when the user has read the message it goes from the outbox to the sent messages folder.

And if anyone's curious, I just PM-ed kitt3n about some stock shocks that I have.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hugekim wrote:
kitt3n wrote:hugekim: Got your PM but my reply is still in the outbox so I don't know if it's sent (been waiting for a while).
So anyway, firstly, thanks for letting me know! I'm very interested and if you could let me know how much you want to let them go for by tomorrow afternoon that would be great!

Does anyone know why all my PMs are still in the outbox as opposed to being in the sent messages??
I think when the user has read the message it goes from the outbox to the sent messages folder.
THIS, when you send a message it will sit in your outbox till the person you sent it to reads it. As soon as they read it, it will go to your sent box.

Did you send me a PM kitten? It said you did but then retracted it.

I do have a stock air box if you still need one.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
kenish1
Apprentice

Post by kenish1 »

Do you have a starter motor?
kitt3n
Apprentice

Post by kitt3n »

Yeah I did I8A4RE (clever!) but hugekim has one lying around and he lives 20mins from me but thanks anyway =]