ive got leech video

:)
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Re: Bonfire 2013

Post by PHIL069 »

Great weekend, had heaps of fun.
Thanks everyone involved.
I enjoyed leading the QLD'ers from my place down to daniels, via George St, Sydney :lol:
Good to meet all the members that I have'nt met before.

Now sitting at my place and have Shadowarrior, sahin and Vectose sitting on the lounge drinking tea and coffee.

Will post pics as soon as I can.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

aza013 wrote:Quote Lawso :- I've get a pair!
Response from substitute Bennoz :- cup my balls.

Older members standing around having a chin wage, more cars arrive ( afternoon shift ) quote :- we've just been gen. Yed!
Schumie: There's this girl who posted on Facebook about a dress she wore made entirely from Bacon.
Astron Boy: I'd eat that.
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

Was a awesome weekend. Thanks to everyone involved for making it a memorable event.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Just got back home, was an awesome weekend. :-)
Thanks Dwayne for hosting the event, and letting me sleep inside the house. The food was delicious.

Thanks Daniel and Lawso for hosting us Queenslanders. And a special thanks to Phil for hosting us on the way back and giving me a joy ride on his red machine :-)

See you guys next year!
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

shadowarrior wrote:And a special thanks to Phil for hosting us on the way back and giving me a joy ride on his red machine :-)
:(D):
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

shadowarrior wrote:Thanks Daniel and Lawso for hosting us Queenslanders.
No worries mate. You guys are always welcome over at mine :thumleft:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Chromobolt
Apprentice

Post by Chromobolt »

Thanks Dwayne, your family and everyone else who I finally got to meet at the bonfire :) was amazing to see so many top quality FTO's in the one place!! Speaking and listening to all of you and the outstanding amount you guys know about FTO's and modifications gave me so many great ideas :twisted: Will definitely be back next year I had an amazing weekend!! Even though I found out that my beloved FTO is unfortunately nothing more then a black crate of potential spare parts on wheels.. Now to find FTO number 2 hahaha
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

Chromobolt wrote:Thanks Dwayne, your family and everyone else who I finally got to meet at the bonfire :) was amazing to see so many top quality FTO's in the one place!! Speaking and listening to all of you and the outstanding amount you guys know about FTO's and modifications gave me so many great ideas :twisted: Will definitely be back next year I had an amazing weekend!! Even though I found out that my beloved FTO is unfortunately nothing more then a black crate of potential spare parts on wheels.. Now to find FTO number 2 hahaha
It's a good tent! lol and comfy as!
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Chromobolt wrote:Thanks Dwayne, your family and everyone else who I finally got to meet at the bonfire :) was amazing to see so many top quality FTO's in the one place!! Speaking and listening to all of you and the outstanding amount you guys know about FTO's and modifications gave me so many great ideas :twisted: Will definitely be back next year I had an amazing weekend!! Even though I found out that my beloved FTO is unfortunately nothing more then a black crate of potential spare parts on wheels.. Now to find FTO number 2 hahaha
That wing..... :( :lol:

Check if you can fix your car mate. I think the ride on Dwayne's FTO has convinced you to go for a GPX/GPvR next? :P
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

shadowarrior wrote:And a special thanks to Phil for hosting us on the way back and giving me a joy ride on his red machine :-)
No worries mate, I hope you picked up a few pointers on driving a car.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

PHIL069 wrote:
No worries mate, I hope you picked up a few pointers on driving a car.
Hell yeah, I am sitting way back now... got used to the position while driving back to Gold Coast, i even pushed the seat back two clicks on my way home. Feels so good now, and elbow didn't hurt like it did driving from Qld to your place. :) Nice grip on the steering to get the car around a corner instead of give and take technique... great pointers. Practicing hand over hand now. The drive with you opened my mind to what an FTO is capable of doing. Thanks a lot again. :)

Btw, our plan for a drive down to Mclaren Vale for some wine and steak still stands :P
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

shadowarrior wrote:Btw, our plan for a drive down to Mclaren Vale for some wine and steak still stands :P
That's 5 minutes from my place :cheers:
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

You gonna walk there haha
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

vipfto wrote:You gonna walk there haha
Not sure if that's a reference to distance he'd have to walk, or the reliability of his car :?

:lol: :lol:
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

I seriously feel bad that we stood there and pointed out what needs to be fixed, but im glad you realised we were all there to help...

i take my hat off to you sir, you just hit some bad luck!

and yes, devo get another and use/sell yours for parts, you have some great bits on there mate and you could easily stitch a couple of them together (even that dodgy cheap black one on gum tree... all the crap bits on it are the good bits on your car! swapsy's?)

awesome to meet you! top bloke
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

well that was an interesting drive home.

thank you Dwayne for everything. And everyone that turned out, it was good to put faces to names, and special thanks to Liam for his celica, no doubt if he wasn't there I would've copped more crap for the golf lol

I've already committed to going next yr (if Dwayne will be kind enough to have us again), have to give schumie the $10 that I didn't do this year. 3000km drive to return $10? any excuse will do :D
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

shadowarrior wrote:Feels so good now, and elbow didn't hurt like it did driving from Qld to your place.
yeah problem is, then you blow out your shoulder!
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

BorepYano wrote:well that was an interesting drive home.

thank you Dwayne for everything. And everyone that turned out, it was good to put faces to names, and special thanks to Liam for his celica, no doubt if he wasn't there I would've copped more crap for the golf lol

I've already committed to going next yr (if Dwayne will be kind enough to have us again), have to give schumie the $10 that I didn't do this year. 3000km drive to return $10? any excuse will do :D
Fkn LOL....

i think i already owe you $250 for that thing.... you know ;)
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

SchumieFan wrote:
BorepYano wrote:well that was an interesting drive home.

Fkn LOL....

i think i already owe you $250 for that thing.... you know ;)
:utbnb: ?
:lol:
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)