See What u Guys Think of "ThisBaby"

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shue
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by shue »

how did u manage to do the door cards and the rear cards as well? did u do a diy or get it done somewhere else. love the interior, the outside not a big fan of vielside but looks mad
poster
Grease Monkey

Post by poster »

FNTSY wrote:if its boosted i will see u at final battle and we will meet head to head on the dyno :wink:
hey dude what is this final battle about ??
wherre is it ?
love the car
i think that can be a show car !! i will vote u one for sure

only thing is need to be lowered to the max!! ahha then it will be crazy!!
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I'd say he's reffering to the Auto Salon Final Battle, hence it is a show car
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

Yup It is AutoSalon FinalBattle...Sydney showground 3-4 Dec...
for the fans of FTO be there coz couple more will be there...dont wanna reveal otherwise they'll kill me hehhe...
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

shue wrote:how did u manage to do the door cards and the rear cards as well? did u do a diy or get it done somewhere else. love the interior, the outside not a big fan of vielside but looks mad
it's all trimmed, except the silver part....there's still more to do before the show...hope i can have it done on time...
FNTSY
Grease Monkey

Post by FNTSY »

u booking your car on the rollers at Final battle?
any of the other fto's going on the dyno.
FNTSY MOTORSPORTS NEWCASTLE
###for all your boosting needs###
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

FNTSY wrote:u booking your car on the rollers at Final battle?
any of the other fto's going on the dyno.
i'm not sure yet, it dependin on the display coz i'm goin in as a team, if its gonna be too much hassle i'm not goin, but right now i say no...change of mind is possible...are u goin to final battle as well?
FNTSY
Grease Monkey

Post by FNTSY »

well at the moment was going down to promote the Nova auto inovations stand but not sure what those guys are doing now. i was keen to go down simple for the dyno challange as my car isnt really a show car. but at this stage its 50/50 depending on the nova crew.
FNTSY MOTORSPORTS NEWCASTLE
###for all your boosting needs###
vivek
Grease Monkey

Post by vivek »

TJ2709 MAN, respect. ( for what you have done to your car) easily the best fto i've ever seen. man even i would wanna do all the stuff to ma fto, but unfortunately ma bank balance ........ u know.

neways mad car man.
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

FNTSY wrote:well at the moment was going down to promote the Nova auto inovations stand but not sure what those guys are doing now. i was keen to go down simple for the dyno challange as my car isnt really a show car. but at this stage its 50/50 depending on the nova crew.
at this stage, will we see each other car at the auto salon...? try make it down..its good to see the other fto coming as well..as its good for the FTO enthutiast...support the fto.....aight?
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

vivek wrote:TJ2709 MAN, respect. ( for what you have done to your car) easily the best fto i've ever seen. man even i would wanna do all the stuff to ma fto, but unfortunately ma bank balance ........ u know.

neways mad car man.
I'm really glad that u like it...take it one day at a time...so far i recieved a good comment except for the front bar...i'm aftering another style of bar..but i'm not sure whether i can get it on time...if not then next year show i'll be there still..anyway at first i still dont have confidence to go to the show...but my mate saids enough, thats why i put it here to see what u guys think...
dstocks
National Vice President

Interior

Post by dstocks »

Love the interior. Ive always wanted to go that shade of blue myself. Just out of interest, one of the pictures shows an FTO logo on the dash (just above glove box. What is that???
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

tj2709 wrote: I'm really glad that u like it...take it one day at a time...so far i recieved a good comment except for the front bar...i'm aftering another style of bar..but i'm not sure whether i can get it on time...if not then next year show i'll be there still..anyway at first i still dont have confidence to go to the show...but my mate saids enough, thats why i put it here to see what u guys think...
get a bozz speed front bar. will go nuts with the rest of your set up . and btw the group buy finishes in 2 days. so u can get it in a months time delivered to your place for $555 :twisted: (hehehe a bit of promo-should stop)
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Re: Interior

Post by tj2709 »

dstocks wrote:Love the interior. Ive always wanted to go that shade of blue myself. Just out of interest, one of the pictures shows an FTO logo on the dash (just above glove box. What is that???
thank you...i think u should continue dressin up, i was once stop dressing it, coz i was concentrating on my gf more (now's ex), as soon as i broke up i start doin it up, as u see i own the fto for 3 years now, and most of the stuff u see on the pic. most of them been done this year, so i have a few more things to do...to complete the package hehhe... :wink:

ps: the writing on the dash its carbon fibre..
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

tj2709 wrote: get a bozz speed front bar. will go nuts with the rest of your set up . and btw the group buy finishes in 2 days. so u can get it in a months time delivered to your place for $555 :twisted: (hehehe a bit of promo-should stop)
post up the pic of bozz speed front bar...let me see....ASAP...its probably the one i want...
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Hey man, if ya wanna get rid of ya front VS bar im in the market for one asap.... And btw: I LOVE the car. Stunning man.Any sound gear in the trunk?
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

Samson wrote:Hey man, if ya wanna get rid of ya front VS bar im in the market for one asap.... And btw: I LOVE the car. Stunning man.Any sound gear in the trunk?
i need to get my new bumper first im lookin to who i can order this stuff from.....if i cant the probably next year on may autosalon i'll have a new bumper..
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

thats the facelift bozz front
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

thanks for the pic, but thats not the one i want....i felt that this one is too chunky....need more shape.... :wink:
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Can i ask where the bonnet came from? I like it... :roll:
Name: Boris
Rides: Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR, Volvo XC60 & 3 push bikes!