Who wants a Zippo?

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

aza013
NSW Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Who wants a Zippo?

Post by aza013 »

Lol no more than normal :D
But I have lost 2kg's :(
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

AWSOME STUFF AZA!!

When I gave up, the first week was piss easy, second week hard and the third week was f**ken near impossible. After that though it was all down hill. About a year later I tried one again while I was on the piss and it was disgusting, that taste I will never forget and will stop me wanting to ever try another one.

You will never truly get rid of all the cravings though. Sometimes I will be sitting in the car at a set of lights and I can smell a cigarette from 3 cars away and think ohhh yeah, could go one of those and I gave up 7 years ago. In saying that it is a very fleeting thought and quickly snapped out of.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Shhtuart
Forum Moderator

Post by Shhtuart »

Okay guys, when your new years resolutions fade away to nothingness and you need a Zippo, let me know :lol:

But seriously, good on you all. Keep up the good work.

Your body will thank you.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

:lol: to the years resolutions, I have never made one and never will.

But back on topic now :D
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

My new years resolution is to not drink any more.

I'm not going to drink any less either though... :lol: :drunken:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I don't believe in new years resolutions. If people wanted to do something bad enough, they would do it as soon as they can. We've procrastinated, put it off till the new year, then given it a half-assed attempt only to give up on it since the willpower was never there to begin with to follow through, otherwise it would've been started on well before the new year.
There's my dark comment for the day - but tell me I'm wrong :rabbit:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:I don't believe in new years resolutions. If people wanted to do something bad enough, they would do it as soon as they can. We've procrastinated, put it off till the new year, then given it a half-assed attempt only to give up on it since the willpower was never there to begin with to follow through, otherwise it would've been started on well before the new year.
There's my dark comment for the day - but tell me I'm wrong :rabbit:
Quite right. I gave up smoking, but I sure as hell wasn't gonna it on the 1st of f*cking January! How hungover are we on that day every single year lol... the last thing you want to is to not be able to smoke.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

It's just like I said to you (Ben) and Kaz at the auto salon I could give up the smokes any time I want with out any problem. :D
Now 4 weeks and still not a craving at all.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Good work man, I quit but now smoking again grr..

Ben - lol, too true. Though as you know, my hangover is not from alcohol. I like to 'taste the rainbow' 8) :colors:
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

:lol: I hope your not talking about this rainbow :supergay:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yeah, that was laced with euphemism Subby :lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Or should I say " Subby in the sky with diamonds " :lol:

Let's see if the gen.Y know that one. :?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol, no, definitely not THAT type of rainbow (for the sake of being politically correct - not that there's anything wrong with that goddamn pooh pushers!)

Well Aza, subbie in the sky with diamonds is never a match for Lucy in the sky :)