What's beneath the hood?

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kazbah
National Secretary
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: What's beneath the hood?

Post by kazbah »

Supplanter wrote:Since when do you posy on the forums, I thought you just looked over Ben's shoulder and told him what to type?
And the last time I checked I didn't "posy".... :rabbit:
Teh Ban Queen!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Supplanter wrote:I thought you just looked over Ben's shoulder and told him what to
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

actually, for a start... its a 95...

but whateva

243k k's he should know its not rwd
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Maybe not :?
Has any one asked if he can do a burnout? :lol: .
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Gholdwayne wrote:
bduffman wrote:
pretty sure that was the start and i was right
was first to pick up on it and you all say im the stupid one hahahaha
You sound so proud man. :lol:
Honestly though, EVERYONE here with an FTO who has seen that engine bay before you would have already figured that out. I already saw that ebay advertisement before JoeJoe posted it and knew the dealer was too lazy to take a pic of that FTO's engine bay and I knew it was a sky.line.
bduffman wrote:as for the spelling, personly dont care less
there their they're is all the same if your talking to some one, it sounds the same, so whats the diff? if it was in a big sentance, telling a story might be a bit diff, but a 3 word statement, im sure they can work out what there it is with out thinking bout it
FIXED.

The stuff in bold red could have at least been the very bare minimum that you could have done so the readers' brains wouldn't explode trying to read your medium to big posts. 8)
lol & lol @ Supplanter's post.

bduff, it's funny that you're proud of figuring it out - There wasn't anything to figure out and nobody stated the obvious cos it's like me wearing a shirt which says "this is a shirt" on it :facepalm2:
You sounded doubtful and started pointing out things like 'the fenders are different' 'the engine is setup for a rwd', clearly it wasn't an FTO engine bay, we didn't need minor details of what's not right because.. it's obviously all wrong lol; fail @ trying to sound smart :lol:

Also, I've given up trying to read any of your posts that have more than 20 words, because honestly, I have to read it at least 3 times slowly to understand what you're typing :roll:

Oh, and you mentioned that if it's a big sentence it's a different story (or in your words 'haay iff its a buig santance i'ts a deffeeraynt stowryy'), actually it doesn't make any difference cos you still type the same, seriously, wtf I can't make out a word:
bduffman wrote:help guys i need some answer tonight i was cruising around and when i went to drive home i left with a mate he was behind me and we were flying up this street undercover pulled out behind him he slowed down i looked back he was way back so i pulled over to wait he drove past and copper pulled up behinnd me with lights he didnt no what speed i was doing and i wasnt admitting any thing i just said i dont no to every thing he asked so he said he did 120 to catch up to us couldnt get me on any thing else other then no spare he said he will send me a defect ( wasnt in cause i was sound proofing the boot ) but he said he is gona fine me for 80 in a 60 zone i asked if he could do that and he said they do a course to judge speed basicly by picking a point on the windsreen and maintaining a speed well there was my mate between me and him so he wouldnt have even been able to see my car and i dont think he had computer or video or any thing in his car so basicly hes got nothing but he said to my mate later when he tracked him down that if we take it to court he will make sure we lose it but he cant prove we were speeding what do you all think should i contest it or just take it and lose the 4 points and 200dollars but then ill only have 1 point left
^ Apparently all your 1100+ posts are part of one big neverending sentence because I've yet to see you use a fullstop.

Oh, and whoever changed the title of this thread is a winner :lol:
http://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.ph ... 09#p258996
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Gholdwayne
Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

Looks like something to look forward to tonight... Hot topic :lol:
97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!
...and when im not, im looking at her!
... ...and when im not, im freakin thinking about her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
like For The Win!, but more hardcore...
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

once again another dug up bullshit thread

seriously do you all have nothing better to do
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

bduffman wrote:once again another dug up bullshit thread

And the neverending sentence grows longer!

Actually we don't, hence why we're in the gibberish section :)
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

If you didn't notice there's a line between them
there for new paragraph and new topic
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

sublime19 wrote:

( can't start a sentence with the word and ) And the never (you missed the space bar I know its such a small key its easyly done )ending sentence grows longer!

Actually we don't, hence why we're in the gibberish section (forgot the full stop you go on about all the time) :)

Mayb your not as perfect as you think you are
Get a life and get over the sh*t talk cause you all do it your just bum buddys so yous don't give the other sh*t bout it
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

he did the bumming... im just his buddy...

and its you're not your

aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

bduffman wrote:
sublime19 wrote:

( can't start a sentence with the word and ) And the never (you missed the space bar I know its such a small key its easyly done )ending sentence grows longer!

Actually we don't, hence why we're in the gibberish section (forgot the full stop you go on about all the time) :)

Mayb your not as perfect as you think you are
Get a life and get over the sh*t talk cause you all do it your just bum buddys so yous don't give the other sh*t bout it
Any one need a bucket full of PMS? :lol: .
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Lol bduff I cant take u seriously, don't worry I don't hate u, u just make me laugh for being the forum's token lovable dumbass (in a good way, good cos you make people laugh while trying to be serious).

And as far as my 'bum buddies' go, what happens between me, them, jimmy the wonky eyed parking ranger and a tub of vaseline is our business alone.

Nobody is ganging up on u, people have their own opinion, they're not just agreeing with me (otherwise they'd hate everything that anybody else liked :p)

Big gold star for using the enter key :D

Oh and your pads are leaking.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Oh and clearly you've never seen The Neverending Story?

The big flying dog in it is called umm.. oh yea, according to Schumie, it's 'Voldemort'! :supergay:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

:facepalm: :lol:
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

sublime19 wrote:Oh and clearly you've never seen The Neverending Story?

The big flying dog in it is called umm.. oh yea, according to Schumie, it's 'Voldemort'! :supergay:
i hate harry potter!

Falcore the luck dragon FTW!

:sooty:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Subby gets off on the sound of his own typing.
LED ALL the things.
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

I have never ending story 1 2 and 3 on my hard drive
Altho last time I watched it I think it was bout 10 years ago
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I wanted to file legal action against the writers and producers of that movie.. For false advertising..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

rock_it wrote:I wanted to file legal action against the writers and producers of that movie.. For false advertising..