Opttion 3
19%

Total votes: 16

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

^^^^^ Sounds good to me.

Mate we are going out to our block (esk) this weekend. How far are you from there?
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

RallyMad wrote: Just out of curiosity how many of you coast people would be intersested in a DIY day up here (Pete has tons of room, including 3 undercover bays). If it's later in the year I'd be happy to put on a BBQ that night and maybe if you guys are interested we could sort some cheap accomodation for you all, and have some drinks or whatever that night?
Sounds awesome.
El_Ade
Grease Monkey

Post by El_Ade »

^^^
I'd drive to the coast for that :thumleft:

EDIT: People still keen to follow up on I8A4RE's idea for that cruise he suggested? :D
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

El_Ade wrote:^^^
I'd drive to the coast for that :thumleft:

EDIT: People still keen to follow up on I8A4RE's idea for that cruise he suggested? :D
Yeh i will be, if i still have my FTO. Some chick is coming to have a look tomorrow arvo. :O.
El_Ade
Grease Monkey

Post by El_Ade »

Kustom_FTO wrote:
Yeh i will be, if i still have my FTO. Some chick is coming to have a look tomorrow arvo. :O.

Lammmeeeeee
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Come on poeple get motivated
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I8A4RE wrote:^^^^^ Sounds good to me.

Mate we are going out to our block (esk) this weekend. How far are you from there?
Sorry mate, was lame and didnt get on the net last week. From you block it would still be a good 30minutes to hour up to here I reckon. It's all good though. I think I've found the noise is the air-con compressor. It's still working fine for now though so hopefully it will hold out until I can get a clutch kit through it. Hopefully that will fix the belt issues and confirm all your suspisions that it is the air-con compressor.
El_Ade
Grease Monkey

Post by El_Ade »

I8A4RE wrote:Come on poeple get motivated

i ammmmm :D
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

El_Ade wrote:
Kustom_FTO wrote:

Lammmeeeeee
I know it is, but...... yehhhh.. idk.. long story cbf explaining.
I'm motivated if i still have my car. :D :lol:
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

Let's dooo eeeeeeeiiitttttt! :thumright:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok well have 13 votes and option 1 wins with 8. So option 1 it is.

NOWS the hard part......... Dates

looks like Sundays are free for most????

Who isnt free on a sunday?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Sundays should be fine for me, since my employer has to pay me too much to work. :P

Need to get serious about saving for these coilovers I'm after if I'm going to make the drive, though...
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

Sundays are sweet espec if it's during March (except the 21st) Lets lock somethin in chaps and chappettes :!:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

March 7th
or
March the 14th
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

March 14th, but can it be in the morning so i can get to work at 4pm?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

silverGPX wrote:March 14th, but can it be in the morning so i can get to work at 4pm?
Sure can ;)
Fto_Jason
Grease Monkey

Post by Fto_Jason »

14th of March sounds good to me :) id love to come along for a ride although i needa get my cosmetics done to the baby girl so i dont look like TOO much of a newbie.. haha

Is this a boys day out or are we going to allow the women to join us.. well are they going to allow us to go without them i guess is the question lol
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

My misses comes on all my cruises but you can bring your partner, your friend, a family member, your dog, or even a goat if you feel like it :D
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

We're open to all animals, including the pussy.. ;)
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Just over 3 weeks away?

Won't be driving, then.