Group Buy: HID xenon conversion kits ** ROUND 2 **

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

lawrencetlc
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by lawrencetlc »

really???
is 8000 that cool~~??
how about... one 6000 and one 8000 for me?? 8)

haha... anyway, ive paid you the deposit already... as for my friends, anyone here knows what bulb is suitable for a 1995 MR2?? its a MR2 as seen in initial D animation not the new MRS... anyone can help me out before saturday?? ive been searching on the net but i couldnt find about that info...

Thanks!!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Samson wrote:Well if im half impressed with these 8000s as i am with the 6000s i bought off u johnny, i'll be very happy.... they have been awesome... wonder why i didnt get em sooner.. everyone on the fto cruise the other night commented on them... i saw a Silvia with 8000s last night.. made a sh*t car look half decent... imagin what it could do to an fto... lol
I don't think we should be calling any cars "sh*t", personally I've always been a big fan of 180 and especially 200sx/S15 silvia, but I don't think we should be degrading other cars at all. And I definately never thought I'd see a coordinator with that sort of a mindset. Just my opinion.

And I would like the extra set of bulbs if that's ok - sorry, havn't had the chance to post in the last few days.
Hope it's not too late to order the extra bulbs (i'll pay soon too btw)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

I don't think we should be calling any cars "sh*t", personally I've always been a big fan of 180 and especially 200sx/S15 silvia, but I don't think we should be degrading other cars at all. And I definately never thought I'd see a coordinator with that sort of a mindset. Just my opinion.
and that was his opinion so get over yourself this is GB thread not Dr. Phil.
johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

sublime19 wrote:
Samson wrote:Well if im half impressed with these 8000s as i am with the 6000s i bought off u johnny, i'll be very happy.... they have been awesome... wonder why i didnt get em sooner.. everyone on the fto cruise the other night commented on them... i saw a Silvia with 8000s last night.. made a sh*t car look half decent... imagin what it could do to an fto... lol

And I would like the extra set of bulbs if that's ok - sorry, havn't had the chance to post in the last few days.
PM sent
johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

lawrencetlc wrote:really???
is 8000 that cool~~??
how about... one 6000 and one 8000 for me?? 8)

haha... anyway, ive paid you the deposit already... as for my friends, anyone here knows what bulb is suitable for a 1995 MR2?? its a MR2 as seen in initial D animation not the new MRS... anyone can help me out before saturday?? ive been searching on the net but i couldnt find about that info...

Thanks!!
MR2 uses H4...but the only thing is mr2 has high and low beam in the same bulb, he can get a HID kit with high and low beam but it will cost more or he wont be able to have high beam with the HID.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

sublime19 wrote:

Sorry, i chouldve clarified.. i wasnt bagging out silvias... i was bagging out THAT silvia... paint work was peeling... had standard rims boot was different colour to rear which was different colour to every other panel...
it was falling apart and the dude was flogging the S**T out of it..... anyway, yeh i a lot of repect for silvias also... my mate owns one that would cream my fto... as would a lot of them....

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i think i saw that car a while ago now that u discribed it

if it is the sameone the the lights r new-ish (less than 3 months old), the funny thing was that he tried to race me on the highway :?
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

lol... yeh sounds like the guy... was sitting next to me at lights (both of us behind other cars) revving the crap outta his car... then when lights went green, he sat right on the arse of the car in front... revving and sh*t... lol

johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

*shue .....pending reply
*Wi11iam (6000K/HB4)
*apz-312 (6000K, 9006/HB4/spare bulds) - Deposit paid
*bobz (4300K,9006/HB4)
*mxysxy (6000k,9006/HB4/ Spare bulbs) - Deposit paid
*lawrencetlc (6000K,9006/HB4 Spare in 8000K) -Deposit paid
*khunjeng (6000K,9006/HB4/spare bulbs) - Deposit paid
*chelly (6000K/HB4)
*sublime19 (6000K/HB4) - Deposit paid
*EURO (8000K/HB4) - Deposit paid
*bigpitty1 (6000k/HB4) - Deposit paid
*dannyboyau (8000K/HB4)- Deposit paid
*kay_8 (8000k/HB4)
*efteo (4300K/HB3) - Paid
*TCGPX (8000k) Deposit paid
*Samson (Just bulbs 8000K) - Paid
*Ther (6000K/HB4/Spare bulbs ) - Deposit paid
Last edited by johhny on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

This is going on for too long guys,
I need to get something immediately,
When is the deadline?
johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

mxysxy wrote:This is going on for too long guys,
I need to get something immediately,
When is the deadline?
Im just finalising everything now, should be tomorrow and I will make the order.
lawrencetlc
Grease Monkey

Post by lawrencetlc »

johhny wrote:*shue .....pending reply
*Wi11iam (6000K/HB4)
*apz-312 (6000K, 9006/HB4/spare bulds) - Deposit paid
*bobz (4300K,9006/HB4)
*mxysxy (6000k,9006/HB4/ Spare bulbs) - Deposit paid
*lawrencetlc (6000K,9006/HB4) -Deposit paid
*khunjeng (6000K,9006/HB4/spare bulbs) - Deposit paid
*chelly (6000K/HB4)
*sublime19 (6000K/HB4) - Deposit paid
*EURO (8000K/HB4) - Deposit paid
*bigpitty1 (6000k/HB4) - Deposit paid
*dannyboyau (8000K/HB4/Spare bulbs)- Deposit paid
*kay_8 (8000k/HB4)
*efteo (4300K/HB3)
*TCGPX (8000k) Deposit paid
*Samson (Just bulbs 8000K) - Paid
*Ther (6000K/HB4/Spare bulbs ) - Deposit paid
can i add something johnny?? sorry about that...
what i want was "lawrencetlc (6000K,9006/HB4) -Deposit paid"
now can i add a set of spare 8000k bulb and make it "lawrencetlc (6000k, 9006/HB4, Spare bulbs-8000k) - Deposit paid"??
if its too late well nevermind. Just feel like wanting to have a comparison with both 6000k and 8000k, and also since the price is quite similar to the so called "xenon halogen" blue tinted bulbs.

and guys, i'll try to post a picture (clear one i hope) with one side of 6000k and one side of 8000k. (will it cause any damage due to difference in color temp? dont think so :roll: )
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

khunjeng wrote:
and that was his opinion so get over yourself this is GB thread not Dr. Phil.
I don't need you of all people to tell me to get over myself. You can see Samson didn't take offense to what I said as I didn't mean to offend him at all, just saying I love sylvia's and dont think they're sh*t and I just misunderstood what he said.

Please don't tell me what to do, and with comments like that your just begging for me to start an arguement which I won't do.

Anyway, the reason behind this post.. Just wanting to confirm I'm getting the extra bulbs?
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

I have bad news for everyone, I spoke to the supplier today and they told me the spare bulb is 40.00 each NOT for a pair. So I have ONLY got kits for everyone but the bulbs, if people still want me to get the spare bulbs let me know.
lawrencetlc
Grease Monkey

Post by lawrencetlc »

then does it mean the postage for us will be delayed? oh, man... cant wait for that day to come...

so anyone wants spare bulbs?? no?? really??? NO!!??????

okay, johhny, nobody wants them since they're 80 but not 40... so, can you send them over tomorrow :P :twisted: 8)
lawrencetlc
Grease Monkey

Post by lawrencetlc »

by the way, what's the brand johhny?
didnt see you mention it in the entire topic... and where is the country of manufacturer?

thanks...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lawrencetlc wrote:by the way, what's the brand johhny?
was abt to ask the same thing. And the 80$, is that a discounted rate or normal?
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

That really sucks.. Anyway, i dont hold this GB up, so i put another 40 into your acc... cant wait to get them...

lawrencetlc
Grease Monkey

Post by lawrencetlc »

oh, well... :oops:
johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

Sorry I didn’t get back to you guys over the weekend but I been very busy. The lights were sent out y’day and I should be a week or two before it gets here. So not long to go now guys.