Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

KMC - V4 Dials Installed

Post by khunjeng »

Hi Guys

For everyone who just bought the new dials form KMC - I ordered mine earlier and I have just installed them...just waiting for the caps!! you will see that the caps will be awsome...

I have a video also ..where were can hear my new exhuast also!

2mb - http://www.users.on.net/~chris.law/V4dials003.avi

Not great pics cos I just took them (at night) so the lighting was rooted...however everyone can check them out on the Cruise if your in Vic...[/url]
Rocco
Grease Monkey

Post by Rocco »

Sounds and looks great mate
FTO-279
dj_ules
Mechanic

Post by dj_ules »

they look awsome.
:P
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Looks great Chris. You going to have a laugh when u see mine this Sunday, mine is like yours atm except the silver isn't as shinny cause its just a spray on.

Damit i just realise whats the different between V3 & V4, V3 goes up to 10krpm. :oops:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

lol I will have them all out again 2nite...I need to fix the volt meter a bit cos the needle doesn't seem to be working properly...but apart form that it was pretty easy and look about 1.5hrs to complete.
Also I will clean the metal and make it look more shiney!! I think it looks great also...now yime for the LEDS!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

So did you order the same LED i've got, or you ask for ultra bright with wide angle?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
dj_ules
Mechanic

Post by dj_ules »

hmmm .. i have a dimmer for my dash.. to make it brighter or darker.. if i put those wide angle LED's. will my dimmer still work with the led's or not ?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

All imports must be install a dimmer for compliance. And the answer for your question is no :(
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

FTO338 wrote:All imports must be install a dimmer for compliance. And the answer for your question is no :(
I cant find my dimmer anywhere :?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well then your FTO is not road worthy according to compliance........
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

FTO338 wrote:Well then your FTO is not road worthy according to compliance........
done done done.....

To be honest I think whoever complied mine just shoved the switch in there and never hooked it up. :x
kid_dynamite
Veteran Mechanic

Post by kid_dynamite »

Dimmer isn't required in NSW anymore, and hasn't been required for a few years now :D
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

mad....
ohwell if I get done for it then I will do something about it, til then who cares
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

are they the white or blues?
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

FTO338 wrote:All imports must be install a dimmer for compliance. And the answer for your question is no :(
Are you sure about that. I was under the impression that LED's could be dimmed without a problem.