brembo brakes

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Kev
jedwabna poszewka promocja

brembo brakes

Post by Kev »

i have looked on the brembo website and they dont have a kit made specifically for the FTO so i was wondering if i was going to invest in a set of brembo brakes what is the closet match to an FTO in terms of brake setup? (which ones would i get :oops: )
salacious
Grease Monkey

Post by salacious »

I have Brembo's calipers on my FTO. A guy called Tony Banton in England makes a kit for the FTO. It comes with 330mm front discs (It may be 332mm and I believe they are from a Merc), Brembo 4-pot calipers, fitting brackets and Stainless Steel Braided hoses. It is rather expensive at 765 UKP. I do need to find out for certain so that I can buy brake pads and the ability to change my discs in future.

Brian
Cat

brembo brakes

Post by Cat »

I have a brembo brake kit on my FTO gpx, though rotor size is 320mm. Tony Banton in England puts the kit together, i,e rotors from one kit calipers from another etc. They work very well, very very well :twisted: , but the kit wieghs a lot and postage cost from the UK may be excessive. I could ask and see if he minds me posting his e-mail address.