Stepper Motor

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Stepper Motor

Post by -Nighthawk- »

So I still have a stepper motor that is working but it just needs a clean, and will probably work 100% after that. (don't quote me)
I simply opted to get a brand new one due to a psychological thing of having brand new parts :P

Located in Melbourne.
Make an offer :)
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Stepper Motor

Post by phi-tec »

-Nighthawk- wrote:So I still have a stepper motor that is working but it just needs a clean, and will probably work 100% after that. (don't quote me)
I simply opted to get a brand new one due to a psychological thing of having brand new parts :P

Located in Melbourne.
Make an offer :)
i maybe interested... as i think by the looks of it i need a new one.. =.= and im poor so im lookin for temp fix, how much would u take lol plus postage to bris?
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

You may as well clean yours out and see if that fixes it. In the meantime save for a new one as they are only $100 new :)

If yours is completely broken and you just need a stepper that half works I'm happy to send it to you free less postage.
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

-Nighthawk- wrote:You may as well clean yours out and see if that fixes it. In the meantime save for a new one as they are only $100 new :)

If yours is completely broken and you just need a stepper that half works I'm happy to send it to you free less postage.
cheers! thatd b good, im not very good with mechanic stuffs, very basics, will try take it out and see if another member has time to look at it silvergpx would but hes available when im not =.= haha
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
brent88
Mechanic

Post by brent88 »

How much nighthawk? im in victoria too