Various parts - suspension, cam boxes, etc - have a LQQK!

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

j0lx
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Various parts - suspension, cam boxes, etc - have a LQQK!

Post by j0lx »

Please read forum rules. Not enough posts to sell items
silverGPX
9.5"

Re: Various parts - suspension, cam boxes, etc - have a LQQK

Post by silverGPX »

God I REALLY think this rule needs to be changed, its really f**king annoying and I think it should only apply to NON FTO related Items, like for f**k sake there was a turbo FTO for sale on here that got removed. What if people need various suspension parts.

Im fuckin pissed, and im considering doing a vote to get this changed, what do you think guys.
Dras
Mechanic

Post by Dras »

It is really not that hard. Contact a Committee members via PM before posting and get permission to pimp your wares. If it is deemed as in the interest of the club to allow the post, it will be allowed.

Not rocket science.
Me? Bitter? f**k no. I think it's hilarious.
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Some people might not have the time to f**k around doing stuff like that, they think got fto parts laying around, "hmm wonder if theres an online forum those guys might need it!" *Posts*

However I must stress that if its not FTO related or it is a dealer trying to palm off an FTO they should find somewhere else.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

If they have time to post things up then they have time to send a pm, end of story.
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

aza013 wrote:If they have time to post things up then they have time to send a pm, end of story.
This

Do you want to be one of those people that send person X who nobody knows money for goods you never receive and then bitch about the fact there was nothing the forum admins did to prevent it?

The rule is there for a reason, and bar the seller divulging all personal information to someone, with a background check, and then paying a donation to the club (*cough* ebay *cough*) then this is the way it has to be.

This isn't the only club to have this rule...
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Astron_Boy wrote:
aza013 wrote:If they have time to post things up then they have time to send a pm, end of story.
This

Do you want to be one of those people that send person X who nobody knows money for goods you never receive and then bitch about the fact there was nothing the forum admins did to prevent it?

The rule is there for a reason, and bar the seller divulging all personal information to someone, with a background check, and then paying a donation to the club (*cough* ebay *cough*) then this is the way it has to be.

+1

The RX8 club you have to meet another member irl for them to vouch for you before you can even post anything in the trading area. I think its great.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Some people might not have the time to f**k around doing stuff like that, they think got fto parts laying around, "hmm wonder if theres an online forum those guys might need it!
Actually, its usually more like I cant be stuffed spending money to advertise for the left over crap ive got, but I want as much money for it as I can get. Who can I try and offload it on (although im not saying this is neccesarily the case for the above seller).

As Astron Boy quite rightfully said, these people have little or no affilation with the club and a percentage of them wont care if you get ripped. If they cant make the effort to either build up the posts or make a request to a committee member, then it isnt going to happen. Youll find the bits on ebay or gumtree or somewhere like that instead.

We are not a free trading post for people trying to hock their left overs.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    spetz
    Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

What are cam boxes?
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

mivec heads
    Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      spetz
      Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Oh I see now...
      Nacho
      Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Astron_Boy wrote:
      This

Fully agree here.........I got completely f*cked and never saw my $500 again of some c*nt on the NZ Mitsi forums. Great to know that all my purchases on this site are still legit and honored and no issues with anyone so far.
      You never get a second chance to make a first impression.