INSANE Flood video!

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: INSANE Flood video!

Post by Bennoz »

This ^ Hence the Abos have 40 something seasons in their calendar... however 2 stroke tainted it may be.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Just some pics I got from floods from my area.

Tried to go to work on monday morning. SOme 4wd were brave enough, although I bet they regretted it as they would not have been able to get back.

Others were smarter

Tried the long way. Looks like we can get through this way but would we be able to get back home at 5?

No, this was only a hour later.

So last and only other way to get out

This was somerset dam, were we wakeboard

Now after 6 days we were finally able to get out only to find the devastation left behind.
This shed was not suppose to be on the road. It wasnt even suppose to on this side of the road.

We dropped off a couple hundred dollars worth of cleaning products to Ipswich which was desperately needed and saw what these poor people have to live like now that they have lost everything.

Sleeping on donated mattresses, pillows and blankets with a sheet in between them and their neighbour. It was so just upsetting to see.

Stories are now starting to emerge that people that even had insurance are being rejected cover because they were covered for only flash flooding and not flooding or vice versa. In other words the insurance companies are calling the type of flood different on each case FFS.

One couple who have lost everything and then rejected insurance, tried to get the government assistance payout that is being handed out to the flood victims but were told they earn too much. UN f**king BELIEVABLE!! THEY HAVE LOST EVERYTHING!!!
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Wow.. first time I've seen photos of the floods, looks bad.. worse than I thought it was (need to keep up with the news more).

And I can't believe they're rejecting insurance claims, wtf? How can they live with themselves, knowing people's lives have been destroyed and it's going to be hard enough to rebuild, then refusing to pay them out??
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.